What videogame are you currently playing?
What videogame are you currently playing?

I'm playing Arc the Lad at the moment. I just got through with Xenosaga and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker a few weeks ago. I'm also playing Gundam: Battle Assault 2 every now and then. I always have to have at least one fighter available.

What about the rest of you? Smile
pokemon ruby yo :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Zelda has taken over my life. But I also have Skies of Arcadia to deal with.... SO that is pretty much a full plate at the moment... of and a little BMXXX to take my mind of the days troubles... Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Dark cloud 2 and Def Jam Vendetta.
.hack/infection, Zelda: The Wind waker, Vexx, Zelda: Orcrana of time
I'm playing Zelda the Wind Waker and Hajime no Ippo: Ippo's road to Glory. Both are excellent. Ippo is the best boxing game ever made.(barring Punch Out)
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Baulders Gate for PS2...EB had it brand new for 20 bux!!!
Wolverines Revenge for GC!!! Good stuff!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
dont have the time to play long games so I just kick ass in Dead or Alive 3 when i have time.... that game is by far the best fighter out there still...
Dark,
Baulders Gate I see you took my suggestion just bought for the wrong system... but it's cool at least you are playing one of the best D&D games ever made Falls behind Capcoms D&D arcade games....
I rarely play video games but I go to the Arcade a lot.

I've been playing DDR 7th Mix Max, and Street Fighter Vs. SNK 2. Athena you are too damn cute.

Dreamcast - Mars Matrix and Street Fighter 3 Double Impact.

Nintendo (8-bit) - World Cup Soccer, Battle Toads, Double Dragon 2, Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Battle Toads now that is a blast from the past
yeah, I like a lot of old gaming, cant really say I like most of the recent stuff expect zelda and nintendo stuff, am still kind of playing pokemon but I am taking a long break.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

BattleToads and Double Dragon. That game sucked. How could I have forgotten to put Punch Out (my most favorite nintendo title of all time) on the list why I chose the nintendo.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, I have super punch out as a ROM on my laptop, a great way to pass study hall :mrgreen:

I just beat BAulders gate so now on to Wolverines Revenge!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"