What videogame are you currently playing?
You played it straight thru... Dark you need to get another job quick... Oh and just in case you don't know there is a hidden player Baulders Gate. He is a badass no stopping him. Check gamefaqs on how to get him... Oh and Kakoi are you talking about the DD&B game were they worked in a team... because yea that game did blow... But Battletoads the arcade game now that one rocks...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I would never down the Battletoads. The only way I will is if they are hanging around those Double Dragon guys. Great games seperate. They never need to meet. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'm it the middle of alot of games right now all of which are very good. Here goes...

SNES- Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, Lufia 2 : Rise of the Sinestrals, Zelda A Link to the Past, and Secret of Mana

Dreamcast-Skies of Arcadia, Record of Lodoss War

Playstation-Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy Anthologies, FF7, FF8, FF9, Grandia, Xenogears, The Legend of Dragoon, Lunar:SSSC, Parasite Eve, Threads of Fate, TRAG, Vampire Hunter D, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Destiny 2.

Game Boy Advance- Lunar Legend, Pocky and Rocky, Megaman and Bass.

And that's about it... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
Playing Xmen2 Wolferines Revenge now
Yeah Morg I played the whole thing through! I have been kinda sick lately on my stomach and what better way to get your mind off it than play games all day! Actually I played the whole way through yesterday. I started over cuz my dwarf kinda sucked. So I started another as the Archer. NOW I am going through again as the dwarf and doing it right with him! :wink:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Played some Trog on Nintendo.

OpOx, are you sure you go to a public school?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
That was a low blow but funny none the less Steve... Dark you went thru on brute force... Damn I like the Archer. Magic and he has a good starting strength...
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Played some Trog on Nintendo.

OpOx, are you sure you go to a public school?

I think the same thing.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Just finished Arc the Lad...

Will play Arc the Lad II....soon...after cramming for finals has stopped... :evil:
are you playing the Arc of the Lad series from working designs... if so Berserker, is it any good... :?:
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

are you playing the Arc of the Lad series from working designs... if so Berserker, is it any good... :?:

Yeah, I'm playing it from the Arc the Lad Collection on PSX. So far the story is really good...but I will tell you this, the first game is VERY short. I've heard that Arc the Lad II is much better though...also, you can carry over your save file from Arc the Lad I from what I hear.
I really only play sports games now. My brother just finished up Windwaker and Ocarina of time, so we got NBA Street 2 last night. He still can't beat me. I just choose the Lakers and have Kobe score like 19 of my 21 points every game.
Man can't keep Vicious,from talking about the Lakers even in the gaming section... :mrgreen: Berserker, sweet I really want to pick that up I feel like I'm about to go on a RPG old school rage for like the next two months.

I'll be playing FF 1 & 2 remakes, Arc the Lad collection and I'm going to stick in Valkyrie Profile... Man I'm going to be stuffed... Oh and lets not even talk about the ports of RE 2,3,& CV... My mouth is watering...
Paul Pierce would rain down the threes in that game.

Paul Pierce would rain down the threes in that game.