What videogame are you currently playing?
morgorath...you'll really like Arc the Lad Collection if you enjoyed FF Tactics. It plays very simular to it.

I still have yet to start on FF Origins. I have taken the plastic off just so I could see some of the FMV's at the beginning and some of the graphical uplifts. I must say, FFI looked nowhere near that good on Nintendo 8-bit, but the remixed music kinda turned me off. Confusedweatdrop:

I'd love to get those ports of RE also! 8O ...but $40 is kinda steep for a port IMO...maybe I can get them for $20 later. 8)
yea just wait three months and they will drop... BUt man I need my FFO it is a need not a want like water...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'm playing .hack//INFECTION. I've been at the end for months, but I just haven't beaten it yet.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Played some Mars Matrix. Think Project Raiden, only crazier. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Man can't keep Vicious,from talking about the Lakers even in the gaming section... :mrgreen:

Hahaha. So true. I'd love to play against Steve and his Celtics in that game.
Shit we should play NBA JAM on SNES. Robert Parish would jam over Worthy and Divac. Dish it to Dee Brown for the outside J. You got nothin'. :twisted:

I was a pimp at NBA Jam. But it would have to be on the Genesis. I used to like using Penny on there. That was when he was actually good and was making commercials with Chris Rock (AKA lil' Penny).
I just started playing Bloody Roar: Primal Fury a few minutes ago. My first impression was "this game is button-masher city!", but after I played it for a while and started to learn more of the moves the game got better.

heh...I used to play NBA Jam so much back in the day. I always thought the Genesis version was the best. Wasn't that the only version where you could break the glass?
Nope. I broke the backboard every fourth quarter.

Not only that you could get Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and the man George Clinton. ^_^

Oh, so I guess you could in both versions...

The secret people were great, especially in the arcade. I remember picking Rayden and Sub-Zero sometimes, and the mascots.
YEs NBA Jam is one of the greats plue you could hook up the four player and go at it for hours... here is the match up tonight...Steve_the_Talking_Pie, as George Clinton & morgorath, as Boomer vs Vicious, as lil' Penny & Berserker,Sub Zero,...

Man we would have a blast...
We sure would! :mrgreen:

I'm currently playing Xenosaga and trying to get the Erde Kaiser(sp?). I've heard it's real cheap. I just gotta see it. I finally beat Great Joe last night also.
Me I have been so tied up with work and what not but the other night it was some Revolution X, Preditor vs Aliens, and some bomberman right Schultz...
I am currently playing the new Final Fantasy 1 & 2 collection. It ROX!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Ha! Finally got Erde Kaiser in Xenosaga, and man is it cheap! It can kill the sub boss before the last boss in one hit...a little too cheap. Confusedweatdrop:

DARK OSAMU, which FF are you playing first. 1 or 2?