What videogame are you currently playing?
I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance. The extras make this game very enjoyable. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Really worth the tenth time thru.. I will have to look at that again...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I can't wait to actually start the game again. :mrgreen: and go through and get all of the tags again. The game even has an extra hard option called European Extreme. It should be great. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The first one! I can't wait to beat it! I'm level 18 now....Kicking Byootock left and right! :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Hey DARK OSAMU, what are you talking about...? Oro
Now playing Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale on PSX. This is the first time I've heard the Japanese voices from the series. I'm so used to the English dub on Cartoon Network.

DARK OSAMU, are you playing MSG1? :?
So the japanese voices are intact?! I'm going to own that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yea wait though kakoi I hear there is a Japanese GC version of Inu Yasha coming soon...
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

So the japanese voices are intact?! I'm going to own that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yep, no dub voices at all...I kinda wished they would have added both voices, but either way is good. :wink:

Morgorath, is the Japanese GC version a fighting game also?
At the moment i'm playing Enter The Matrix on XBOX and Zelda: Windwaker and Def Jam Vendetta on Gamecube.

Def Jam BTW, is one of the finest multiplayer experiences money can buy IMHO Smile
Welcome to my world.
Yea I heard that to Duragon, and the loading times are great on the GC...

Berserker, as it stands now yes but anime and rpg on the nintendo systems have been lacking for a long time now I expect a rebound soon...
Besides the loading times, the main reason I bought the GC version is because it doesn't have that cruddy shimmering effect that the PS2 version has. Two and a half years later and they STILL can't sort out the aliasing issues.... Confusedweatdrop:

Not only that but after playing both versions, I prefer the control system of the GC version. Reminds me much more of No Mercy on the N64 :mrgreen:
Welcome to my world.
No Mercy now there is a blast from the past that was built on the Gameplay first school... Man I wish the new WWE game for the Gamecube...
Wrestlemania XIX? Don't hold your breath. If the E3 previews are anything to go by, both the current generation of Smackdown and Def Jam have it smoked.

Being able to powerbomb security guards off the top of buildings does not make a good game...... I think Smile.
Welcome to my world.
ok, I just started Arc the Lad II and it is a lot better than the first one so far. It actually has "exploration". At least it's not storyline, fight, storyline, fight, repeat, like the first one. :x I'm not saying Arc the Lad I was bad, but it did start to get repetitive. :wink: