What videogame are you currently playing?
Soul Calibur 2 on the GameCube with Link baby!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Soul Calibur 2 on the GameCube with Link baby!!!

Yeah, I heard Soul Calibur 2 was a really good game. So, you really think that's the game I should get for the GC right now?
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
YES!!!!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
right now i am playin lunar and lunar 2

Both are great games!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I prefer Soul Calibur 2 on XBox, but yeah, both are good. Never touched the PS2 version.
Devilman on the PSX and Boulderdash on Gemboy Advance...brings back memories of the Commodore 64.
As of two days ago I've been playing Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution. Which I'm not to great at. I was looking for it, Star Ocean 3, or Tekken, because they were only only ones I new of that were about 20 bucks, & I only had 28 at the time.

To my delight, Wal-Mart had a bunch of games that were only 20 bucks, which I plan on getting as soon as I get some more money. And I think one of the Arc the Lad games was 30 or 40, which is still better than 50. So soon I plan on owning Tekken Tag Tournment, Star Ocean 3 (when they get it), Oni Musha (don't know the spelling; I played it before, it's fun to waste time on), & FFX which to tell the truth I don't like, but I guess I should get it, & beat it, then get off my lazy butt & beat all the other I own to get new bragging rights at school, so instead of saying I've played all FF games, & have only beat 9, I can claim I beat them all, but on-line, which I think sucks anyways.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well got the new WWF game on the GC and it is great except for the story mode... its a sports game give it a season mode damn it... also knee deep in .Hack part one and it is getting good...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Finished Resident Evil Ø and REmake. About to start Zone of Enders: 2nd Runner.