What videogame are you currently playing?
I have always thought that Silent Hill is scarier than Resident Evil(even though I am a RE fanboy), but Fatal Frame is by far the scariest of all survival horrors, in my opinion. Fatal Frame WILL make you jump if you play it with surround sound.

Oh, by the way, I've heard that Silent Hill 3, somehow deals with the plot from Silent Hill 1. :eek:

Morgorath, that part that you mentioned from Silent Hill 1 is a portion that I will never forget about that game. That full motion video was so freaky looking.

EDIT: I finished Fatal Frame for the second time a few nights ago.
I really want to try Fatal Frame. I have nearly bought it about four times now. Maybe one day....Rolleyes
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
kakoi, you should definitely try to get Fatal Frame soon. I have noticed that it is selling for about $40 on ebay. I believe the game is becoming a little rare. You would think that a game that old should be selling for about $20 by now...

Anyway, I've been busy playing Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution. That has got to be the best $20 game I have bought. Big Grin
Super C baby!!!!! oh yeah and Battle of Olympus
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
well Berserker you mentioned Castlevania and I had to get me one...
I am really looking forward to C:AOS but I bought C:HOD after readying all the reviews, and I am very happy with the game. For any one who played C:SOTN and liked it get this game, and if you have a Gameboy Player it looks like a gem. They used the exact same castle lay out from SOTN but put a new twist as in instead of the 2 castles (you know were the second was just upside down) the are intertwined and you get completely different endings depending on which castle you defeat the final boss in... oh and let's not foget that if you put in the konami code at the konami screen you can play as Simon from the orginal NES games... You know Berserker how we mentioned that Silent Hill 3 is more of a sequal than SH 2. Well C:HOD is a direct sequal in that game revoles around how Simon went out abd collect the 6 Dracula body parts (from Castlevania 2 the first RPG)

Oh and just picked up Ledgends of wrestling 2, Bounty Hunter, & monster Inc for the Gamecube all for less than 25 bucks brand new it has been a good week for gaming...Big Grin
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Well C:HOD is a direct sequal in that game revoles around how Simon went out abd collect the 6 Dracula body parts (from Castlevania 2 the first RPG)

I have played through that, but it was last year, and I played through it fast and don't even remember the story. I can't even remember that part...I need to play through HOD again.

I'm about to start Jak and Daxter for PS2. Big Grin
well i am playing good ole Breath of Fire II on my GBA.. also started playing Kingdom hearts for the ps2..
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker
kakoi, you should definitely try to get Fatal Frame soon. I have noticed that it is selling for about $40 on ebay. I believe the game is becoming a little rare. You would think that a game that old should be selling for about $20

I know what you mean. I think that I am just going to break down and buy it from EB for $49.:mad: I really don't want to, but sometimes you have to.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quote: know what you mean. I think that I am just going to break down and buy it from EB for $49. I really don't want to, but sometimes you have to.

hey kakoi which system do you you want it for...?
Its on more than just PS2?:confused:
Yea it's on the PS2 and the X-box
Well I've been moving the cursors around on Microsoft Word if that can count as a game.

NBA Street Vol.2 over my friend's house. I play with the Pacers. Nobody can touch O'Neal and Miller. I use Artest only because I know he will miss the long ball when your opponent has a game breaker. Yeah I like Morg's team. Smile

With the Spurs anything is easy. Big Grin
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I'll probably get Fatal Frame (will get) on the PS2 since that is the system I own.Big Grin I thought maybe it was on GC.
For the last 2 or 3 days I've been playing Worms Amageddon on DC!!!
This is one of the greatest games ever made in the history of video games!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
There ya go steve playing with a team that kicks ass... until the playoff's that is...

Arc of the Lad has me in it's grasp I'm going to sompletely kick this games ass