What are people watching? (The 2nd)
Saw the 2nd DVD of Key the Metal Idol

Also watched the 1st volume of Vandread 2nd Stage. Gonzo = mindless fun (except for FFU, that just sucked)
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I've been sick with a stomach virus. Which normally wouldn't be so bad, except I couldn't stay awake for more than 1/2 an hour at a time, so it hurt my anime watching. :confused: I watched disc 1 of Sakura Wars TV series and also Ninja Cadets. Also finished up Fruits Basket. That last disc is really weak and disappointing. Still continuing on Captain Tylor as well.

Steve, I got the DVD for Riding Bean, and I really wish they had made more series with him and his cool car in it.

I wish that someone would animate Kenichi Sonoda's masterpiece (to me anyway) Gunsmith Cats. I have the OAV, but that dosen't nearly compare to the manga. Bean is such an awesome charactrer.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I've heard that Bean makes cameos in the manga. Gunsmith Cats and Oh My Goddess are 2 mangas I wish they'd animate.

Finally saw the last disc to Berserk. It is a pretty weird ending. That entire last disc in general is different from the rest of the series, because of all the supernatural demonic stuff going on.
Sonoda would use Bean like a seaoning. A little here, and a little there. Overall besides Rally he is my favorite Gunsmith Cats character.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
With me, Bean is my favorite character.
Finally started Jubeichan.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Watched first 2 disc of Arc the Lad. Really good series so far!

EDIT: Vicious, that last disc of Berserk has quite a few easter eggs(secrets), if that is the R1 version. There is a thread on ArcticNightfall with them all listed, if you want them PM me...or I could just list them here if no one minds me doing so Big Grin
I am extending my viewing pleasure to Hentai. Anyone have any suggestions?
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by OptimisticOx
Finally started Jubeichan.

thank godRolleyes Wink

do you still want some more Hasslehoff pics Op??
Most hentai wouldn't fall under viewing pleasure.Big Grin You should go and watch Overfiend.Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker

EDIT: Vicious, that last disc of Berserk has quite a few easter eggs(secrets), if that is the R1 version. There is a thread on ArcticNightfall with them all listed, if you want them PM me...or I could just list them here if no one minds me doing so Big Grin

It was, but it was a rental so I don't have it anymore. I'll just have to wait until I buy the entire series. Thanks anyways.

Check this out. As if it wasn't bad enough that this 1 place rents HK's. Now they rent out fansubs too. Someone D/L fansubs, and then they put them on VHS and rent them out. Talk about shady.
just finished jubeichan. just in time to ship it tomorow too ^_^
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Berserker

hehe i wouldn't mind them posted here.. So i could see them.. I am still waiting for that dvd to come in the mail also.. ;o) And well i still haven't finished my current stuff i have been attempting to watch.. Almost done with Noir Disc 3..
Just go to http://www.animeondvd.com and check out the digital omake section. It should have most of them listed there.
Just watched the 1st 4 episodes of Scryed ad Witch Hunter Robin. Scryed was pretty pimp. WHR, while entertaining, is more of a rental IMO. Also saw disc 2 of Ai Yori Aoshi.

By the way Steve . . . Bikini Inspector??? I'm assuming you got that off of Lupin. I can't even remember what your old moniker was now.