What are people watching? (The 2nd)
I think you gotta go to order page at the end. I dunno, I always order stuff from her thru email but that might work
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Well now that i've nearly finished watching Seasons 1 & 2 of Ranma, i'm going to start on Outlaw Star and Wolf's Rain next.

Wolf's Rain.... man... what an excellent series 8O .
Welcome to my world.
I'm still working on Urusei Yatsura.

I'm wondering if I should buy the Ranma 1/2 R1's or not. :roll:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I'm still working on Urusei Yatsura.

I'm wondering if I should buy the Ranma 1/2 R1's or not. :roll:

I was happy with the FX rips. It just costs too much to purchase Ranma at the prices Viz sells them at. Plus the series is old enough, where I don't see much pixelation in the HK's. I'll have to get some pics of my anime collection on here so you can see my Ranma resin statues.
I organized my collection and need to make some backshelves. Then I'll get my friend in here to do the money shots.

Yeah but at Bestprices.com $70 for season 1 and $85 for 3-4 isn't bad at all. Then you look at $70 for season 5. Tough choice.

By the way. I finished volume 22 of Urusei Yatsura. That purchase is coming to an end with only three volumes left. After that it is either Sakura Diaries or Trigun. Then I want to sink my teeth into YUA Box 2 when Box 3 comes onto my door steps (gracing it as much as Kyoko did with my MI HK purchase).

By the way, I have a collectible Maison Ikkoku release. I have the Anime Cartoon Version. It comes in 3 boxes instead of two with a 4-3-3 pattern. I bought that about 2 years ago. ^_^

Watched volume 3 of Kare Kaon. Now I've got to wait until volume 4 is released, which is 6 weeks away

Also saw Jin Roh, the animation was beautiful but I thought it was a bit boring. It didint have much of a story I could bite my teeth into
Foutunately it had some nice death scenes. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Wai! Finished Initial D Second Stage last night.. Good stuff. I woke up at 5:30 AM.. Not much else to do this morning but watch anime so I finished off Slayers Season 1. Decent subs.. Some missing lines towards the end though, so it might be better to get MI or something if you've never seen the series. I assume that set's better than the AS one, though I could be wrong.. Anyway. it's only 10:30 here so there's still a lot of anime watching to be done today.. Starting with Initial D Third Stage. I think I'm gonna go watch it right now, as a matter of fact. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Mmm.... emergence from lurking.... delicious...

I'm jumping onto this thread awfully late, and I'm sure very few people are reading it by now but what the heck. I have nothing better to do right now.

I've been watching the Violinist of Hameln recently, and DAMN. You can criticize it all you want for it's low animation budget and still images, but it's got better character development and a better plot than most other animes out there. Not to mention a musical score and voice acting that'll make other animes sound boring.

Epic is a good word for it. I lost count of the number of times I had to peel my jaw off the floor when the demon armies invaded Sfortzando and the resulting mayhem... Drum could give a lot of Final Fantasy end bosses a run for their money... but that's entering spoiler territory.

Oh, and Sizer has to be the coolest anime character ever.

If you haven't seen the Violinist of Hameln... DO IT. The voices command you. And if you say you hear no voices, you're clearly delusional and should see a psychiatrist.
Wyrd gaetha swa heo sceal
Almost done with my Urusei Yatsura purchase. I've seen that Mr. Ox has found a home at Animeniacs.com forums. Not only that he is taking my forum ideas. How do you explain that Mr? ^_^

Just finished Jin-roh and Naruto.
I see it too steve. You want I should take him out? Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Welcome to the madness, mcon. And *everyone* reads this thread. it's our trademark. Wink Hehe. Finished Ini D 3rd stage and Have moved on to Slayers NEXT now.. Which seems pretty good. Doesn't appear to be breaking any new ground after the first series, but ah well, at least it's funny. Wink It looks like it's gonna be another anime day here in sunny (snow on the ground) Denver today. Wink Time to start watchin'!

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO