anime fans favorite bands?????
Ok living your life the way you want to is all cool and all, but you have to reliaze where and what generation your parents come from. Being in the military I know just how important your kids apperance and use of approate words can be. I know some guys who don't bring thier children to military parties and what not because thier daughter has a nose piercing hasn't wore a dress since she was 10 and thinks the govermant is blacklisting her from getting a scholorship.

Things like that don't run thru some people's minds. I am not a father hell I'm 24 but I do know that I will let my children live thier own lives as they see fit, but if your in my house and I say no nose piercings in my house, that's what I want and when you have your own place you would want people to respect your home. Now I am using a piercing as an example but you should look at as like a hat. Some parents say no hats when your in the house so what do you do. Take the hat off before coming inside. Say with eveything else. Mom doesn't want you wearing that short ass mini skirt fine don't wear in front of her. You acn buy, and wear anything just respect who's house you live under... It's just good manners...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
If you don't care, then why do you always claim to be wierder than me?
*cough* you know you want to be your God *cough*

Oh God, David is talking about having a 3 some of phone sex now... :?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Ahhhhhh, when you say David I think you mean Morg. Remember what we said about personal stuff. :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yea it cought me bye suprise too... hey Batz dogmai spell that back words and realize who i am...
Good one Morg. He's always claiming to be my God even though he knows he worships me. :wink:
The monkey with the most
Good one Morg. He's always claiming to be my God even though he knows he worships me. :wink:
The monkey with the most
I may worship you, but only because you're the mother of my child.
After you give birth, I might keep you around, or as I said before, I might stuff you & put you in my room beside Bob.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Do it yourself taxidermy :mrgreen:
Wait now... I don't wanna be stuffed. And that baby is mine, i've decided not to give her to you ppl. (and for the record I'm not really pregnant)
The monkey with the most
Save that for Jerry Springer. :mrgreen:
Kroova, tell them how it is...

This week on jerry spring internet love children and those who created them...
Sweetness, that sounds like fun.. DO I get to beat anyone up? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
Bob, is going to be mine, it was fore told & you must follow the rules of faith! Don't worry she'll be with me & be ok. Unless you want to come with us wile I train her how to fight on Easter Island. (I never said how she would fight, I might teach her the arts of the Sexcraft, in which case you can learn too darlin :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: :twisted: )

A giant walrus will come out of the jerry springer sing and it'll kill the some. :mrgreen: