anime fans favorite bands?????
I listen to music spaning from the 50's-80's. Not too much from the nineties. A little Alice in Chains never hurt anyone. :mrgreen:

My brother will be so proud that people are representing his favorite thing on the planet Queen. I seriously think he is the biggest Queen fan... EVER. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well I don't know about that I think George MIchaels has him beat since he did noob the Freedy Mercury bean pole once or twice....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Hey Vicious if you look on the net they have Eminem back in the day and a few high profilers got up to the mic... Of them was Methed Man, Ol Dirty Bastard, & a rapper repesting LL and his label... Only one would go more than two rounds with Eminem and that was Methed Man and he bowed out after the Third round... I don't care for Eminem too much but when it comes to lyrical battles... he is damn good... My sister bought the 8 mile DVd and the extra battles they have in there were Eminem faces people from the streets of Detriot... He rips them some new asses.... Oh and if I forgot to say it... Rage against the Machine is one of the best bands ever...

I still can't stand him. I might have to check out 8 mile though. I still don't think he would stand a chance against Biggie. Biggie was the greatest at free styling. I would say tupac too, but he wasn't at good at it. Give him some time and he'd come up with some serious stuff. Anyone that hasn't heard "Hit 'em Up" by Tupac should D/l it now and go check it out. I love the line when he goes "that's why I fucked your wife." Hahaha.
Quote:Hey anyone who brings anime to thier family and converts them should recive free anime... Oh and LM21 short for (Lonely_monkey21) You are more than welcome here on the boards just think of us as your big brothers from far far away...

Oh and some of my fav bands are Three Doors Down, Rage, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, plus a few others... I also like Country anything from Alan Jackson is great.
thanx for the support.. Well i've kinda got the hang of this now. But i absolutely love 3 doors down and Matchbox 20.. I like old alan Jackson, his new stuph sux in my opinion. You gots some good taste in music. Now I feel like i'm hitting on you :oops: Sry...
The monkey with the most
One word, Metallica.
metallica shouldnt be a word
But it is.
damn
Exit Light. Enter Night . . . .
take my hand.....
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
take my hand.....
Just today I bought Fat Music Vol. IV- Life in the Fat Lane, Fat Music for Fat People, Punkzilla Comp., & Punkcore Records 20 track label sampler- Pure
Punk Rock. The cool thing is I bought 4 CDs for less than 20 bucks, so I was happy.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well, whoop-de-do for you then. Sorry i'm not in a good mood. My mother decided to try and tell me how I could dress and act and what i should listen to in the line at the grocery store when i wanted a magazine that had Good Charlotte on the cover. She told me I couldn''t be like that. I'll show her :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
*cough*no you won't*cough*
Sorry, GC has some good stuff, but I still think they suck, weather or not part of Rancid supports them, I mean Lint let one shampoo comercail use Diamonds & Guns for the background music...

I love you, but I'm weirder than you, sorry hun.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I don't care if your wierder than me, I just want to be myself without my mother telling how to live my life. But anyways I think Billy from GC is soo hot!!!! Big Grin
The monkey with the most