anime fans favorite bands?????
basically, what kinda of music do you guys dig? which bands do you like? which bands do you hate? simple ehh?
see you space cowboy...
Cibo matto :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

birthday cake :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I listen to Punk!!!!! Not really Blink 182, the older stuff, a lot of hard stuff, & some up beat.

AFI, Rancid, NoFx, Guttermouth, Death by Stereo, Bad Religion....god there are way to many.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
i like trance, techno, and breakbeats. Favorite djs are as folows:

Tiesto
Paul Van Dyk
Mauro Picotto
Adam Freeland
Underworld
Rabbit in the Moon
Spacemen
Miss Kittin
Sandra Collins
Kimball Collins
Hybrid
Timo Maas
Pete Tong
Uberzone
Christopher Lawrence
Donald Glaude
Simply Jeff

and more but i can't remember. Big Grin
All time fav band = Soundgarden

Recent fav artist = DJ Doboy...not really an artist, but makes some wicked mixes with existing music.

Honorable mention - Blue Man group.
METAL!!!!! The faster and louder the better!!! I like music that makes me wanna rip some heads off!!!

Megadeth
Tool
Fear Factory
Slayer
Pantera
Judas Priest
System of a Down
Alice in Chains
Rage Against The Machine
Blur
Radio Head
Prodigy
Slip Knot
AAAAAARRRGGGGGHH I'm gettin' psyked just thinking about it!!!
But not EVERYTHING I listen to has to be Metal, like some others up there.

I despise C-Rap!!! It's totally lost it's edge! 1995 was the last time I heard something decent except for Jurassic 5. I like...
Public enemy
NWA
Grand Master Flash
Sir Mix A Lot
Run DMC

After that it's pretty much all TRASH and Wannabes. M&M is a low rate poser on a very high pedastal. Busta Rhymes and WuTang are all sell outs ie. Mountain Dew and Right Gueard Commercials. Fred Durst was a lost case before he started and anyone else you can think of is a waste of time to do so with.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I don't listen to alot of music. I suppose if I had to pick a band it would be Jethro Tull.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
since when have blur or radiohead been anywhere near metal??????? ehh? and why has no one mentioned weezer?????
Sorry, I like rap. But none of this crap that's out nowadays. I like the older stuff with Snoop and Dre and Biggie and Tupac and LL.
I DJ, so I listen to such a wide variety of music, I couldn't list it. Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I was just showing that I DO LIKE other stuff too. I didn't think I had to explain myself every time I did something like that. I guess 90% of everyone on the planet really doesn't have some common sence. :roll:
ESPECIALLY SINCE I PRETTY MUCH ALREADY SAID I LISTEN TO OTHER THINGS IN THE FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WOULD READ THE WHOLE POST IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Weezer is Emo now. I fucking hate Emo. Also, in Weezer's defense, they had a good first album, a crappy second album with a few redeeming songs, and really bad albums (accompanied by whiny bad singles) afterwards. So in conclusion, I don't care much for Weezer anymore since I listened to that CD to death back in 8th grade, and haven't liked anything more ever since.
I like rock music some bands I like
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Kittie
Static X
Linkin Park
not rock music but I like Tatu and Madonna
sorry mister lord of darkness guy, didnt realise thatyou said that you didnt just listen to metal. and i think radiohead and blur are two of the best bands around today! although i cant stand metal Confusedweatdrop:
Metal
-------
Iron Maiden
Helloween
MegaDeth
Metallica
In flames
Dark Tranquility

Jazz / Easy Listening
-----------------
Keiko Matsui
Kenny G
Rick Braun
Russ Freeman and the Rippingtons
Astrud Gilberto
Sergio Mendes

J POP
--------
Ayumi Hamasaki
Utada Hikaru
Kotani Kinya
Do as infinity
Maaya Sakamoto

Punk
-------
Misfits
AFI
NFG
Zebrahead
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection