anime fans favorite bands?????
Steve, I LOVE YOU, just not like that.
When I saw you on the top posters of the week I almost cried.
It's been a while man. I hope you're doing good.
Oh, & we have two new females to the forum. Insane Crack Hoe, my sister. And, Lonely_Monkey21, one of my good friends that I call my sister.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Sweet new women on the board... It will be nice to get a female point of view... As for Anime bands I real like the group called sweet did a song chobits I'll have to look up the names of the others...

But the bands that did the song Kiss for Ranma and Through the night for Outlaw Star they rock
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yep, I'm the new chick on the board... I like most rock and punk music. I love lifehouse to death. but they're really not much of anything. Umm... AFI, Hot Hot Heat, Three Doors Down, Korn, Matchbox 20, NoFX, Boxcar Racer, amd some country... but don't hurt for the country pls. :oops:
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Steve, I LOVE YOU, just not like that.
When I saw you on the top posters of the week I almost cried.
It's been a while man. I hope you're doing good.
Oh, & we have two new females to the forum. Insane Crack Hoe, my sister. And, Lonely_Monkey21, one of my good friends that I call my sister.

oook I think thats a little overboard but yeah, nice to see you on the boards once more steve :mrgreen:

*tips hat*

nice, your sista is pretty cool, all of the little sisters I know are major pains in the ass who bitch at their older brothers nonstop :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Hey anyone who brings anime to thier family and converts them should recive free anime... Oh and LM21 short for (Lonely_monkey21) You are more than welcome here on the boards just think of us as your big brothers from far far away...

Oh and some of my fav bands are Three Doors Down, Rage, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, plus a few others... I also like Country anything from Alan Jackson is great. I am also big fan ofthe 80's and 70's... So what is your fav opening song from an anime...?
Just a few days ago I picked up Physical Fatness - Fat Music Vol. III, & Punk-O-Rama Vol. 4 Stright Outta The Pit. Both of which are V/A collections, of punk music.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
wha...... not .... anime :mrgreen:

:twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Me, l like:

DJ Krush
Coldcut
Dilated Peoples
Ez-Rollers
Optical Ed and Rush
Roni Size
Joe Hiashi
Q-Bert

Mostly Drum and Bass, and abstract beats
Well I listen to various things. Here are a few of my favorite bands....

Korn
Slipknot
Murderdolls
Mudvayne
Blink 182
Box Car Racer
3 Doors Down
Stone Sour
AFI
Goo Goo Dolls
Static X
Marilyn Manson
Good Charlotte
Trapt
System Of A Down
Kittie
Sum 41
Bodyjar
Linkin Park
Tool
Disturbed
Coal Chamber
Seether
Unwritten Law
Simple Plan
12 Stones
Evanescence

And many many more...I live for music.
Eternally Bound Into This World Of Hatred...
I listen to alot of electronic music but to give you an idea here's some of the bands/djs I really like.

Bad Company
Total Science
Apoptygma Berserk
VNV Nation
Skinny Puppy
The Cure
Front Line Assembly
Assemblage 23
DJ Anabolic Frolic
DJ I/O
Nine Inch Nails
White Zombie
DJ Red Alert and Mike Slammer
A Perfect Circle
Velvet Acid Christ
Hocio
ChemLab
Juno Reactor
Ohgr

And so on and so forth.
[Image: sigz.jpg]
I don't listen to music too much, but I'm a real big fan of Linkin Park. I didn't really like Reanimation, but everything else by them has been great in my opinion. Incubus is pretty good also.
Well, I think 95% of new music you hears sucks. If it isn't rappers talking about fucking bitches, it's some no talent guy screaming incoherently over a microphone, or some numb nuts thinking there punk because they hate society and are anti social dick heads.
But don't get me wrong. There's still that 5% that's good. And I'm not cose minded. I'll listen to it before judging it. I enjoy all genre's too. One minute I could be listening to Helloween (old death rock band), next minute Kottonmouth Kings.
But I can't stand that crap they play on the radio. Like Limp Biscuit. Or Eminem (I hope Dre reams his skinny ass for destroying "Dream On,"), or those other bands. I heard this one song, don't know who's it buy, but one minute it's all soft and nice, then he start screaming. And the guy on the radio called it a modern day Bohemian fucking Rhapsody. I'm sorry, but you see, one of the songs had class do it. One didn't.
So I appreciate alot of the older bands. Ones of the likes you can't beat. The Cars, Rolling Stones, ACDC, ya know, stuff that doesn't get old no matter how many years it's been. Bands with some talent. Like Led Zepplin. On one side you got a nice piano ballad with Fool in the Rain, maybe a very meloncholy song like Stairway to Heaven, then you got them hitting it hard with songs like Black Dog, Ain't Talking about Love, etc. Or take Queen. They're music is so diverse. No song of theres sounds the same as the other.
Oh. and pardon my fucking language Tongue
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Vinny no need to apoligize I think your right on a few of your points but some decent bands have come out of the 90's I think Matchbox 20 and 3 doors down are hands down good bands... BUt as for the 70's bands you forgot the egals and they are a great band... as for Queen Right on brother the greatest band ever in my outlook...
I mostly listen to hip hop, and Vinny's right, most of the new rappers are pretty whack. That's why I prefer the older ones (if early 90's counts as old). I do like how Nelly's stuff flows though, and I still like DMX, but can't stand Eminem. I would've loved to see eminem get into a freestyle or lyrical battle with Biggie or LL back in the day just to see how badly he gets beat.
Hey Vicious if you look on the net they have Eminem back in the day and a few high profilers got up to the mic... Of them was Methed Man, Ol Dirty Bastard, & a rapper repesting LL and his label... Only one would go more than two rounds with Eminem and that was Methed Man and he bowed out after the Third round... I don't care for Eminem too much but when it comes to lyrical battles... he is damn good... My sister bought the 8 mile DVd and the extra battles they have in there were Eminem faces people from the streets of Detriot... He rips them some new asses.... Oh and if I forgot to say it... Rage against the Machine is one of the best bands ever...