has anyone ever cried at the end of an anime series?
btw i dont think shibo wanted anyone else to sign the "what are you watching now" thread after steve talking pie guy posted the 1000th post, OptimisticOx
oops ill go delete it. Confusedweatdrop: *edite* done, now everything is set :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
i also signed something on it, only to realise what it said. cant cross jj or shibo after that hentai thing or they might kill me, or at least ban me Confusedweatdrop:
yeah, I havnt ever crossed shibo or JJ(I think) but suzaku got pretty pissed at me when I was posting like mad off the subject.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Shibo's pretty nice and Suzaku only gets mad if you deserve it. I haven't really seen JJ posting much lately. I really do wish Steve was still on here. He's the only one I can really discuss older stuff with. I just got in the 1st 4 discs of Urusei Yatsura. I'd love to see what he thought of the series, since I'm not sure how many others on here have seen it.
he just made 2 posts today suprisingly, both ending the what are you watching now thread, and starting a new one.

and I think I did deserve what he gave me, I was just going off topic like crazy and using actions whenever possible.

Yeah, you did deserve it. But I don't Steve's going to be back on for awhile.
yeah but it ws still nice to see him. even if it was just a glimps Sad

I like Urusei Yatsura, and for that matter, all Rumiko Takahashi works! The Beautiful Dreamer movie is one of my all time favorites. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Kakoi, how'd you get to watch Urusei Yatsura if it's not out on HK's?
America long time ago! They are called TAPES! Are you watching the R1 DVDs? If you are I want to know if they are worth buying. There is hardly any info on the DVD itself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I know Steve bought tapes. I didn't know you did too. I got the 1st 4 DVD's and you're right. there is virtually no useful info on the covers. I'll let you know how I like them. It might be a little while though. Right now I'm so absorbed into Maison Ikkoku since things are getting interesting.
I used to have a gigantic collection of tapes. Most people hear know how much I spent on "DUB" Ranma tapes. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ah yes that. thats the second nice long laugh I have gotten out of your misfortune on the same subject :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Urusei Yatsura!!! i love that show! some guy in my local comic shop gave me a promotional tape with like 100 mins of episodes on it! its fuckin mad i tell you, almost as good as ranma, if not better!