Import Anime Forums

Full Version: has anyone ever cried at the end of an anime series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
sounds gay dont it? well i wanted to at the end of cowboy bebop, couldnt but i wanted to. i was so sad when kenshin ended, and kind of how it ended. i also found lain quite sad, although i fucking kated the series with a passion. evangelion should have provoked tears but instead i was in mere disbelief, wasnt everyone? anyway what do you guys think? and come on be honest!
I am not afraid to admit it, I cried at the end of bebop and I cried teers of joy at the end of irresponsible captain tylor. and dont even get me started on Grave of the Fire Flies, although that isnt a series.
forgot that one, irresponsible captain tylor had such a happy ending. i also was nearly in tears! it was a great series! might have to buy it now
yeah, its so full of joy I just cant help but smile wide and enjoy the moment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have cried. Sometimes, if the series is done right, you will cry. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I really don't want to get started on Grave of Fireflies. Cry Cry Cry
yeah, its all how the series comes together in the end, and that is something that I think bebop did supurbly.
Closes I ever came was Grave of the Fireflies. Wanted to, but couldn't. The last Kenshin OVA was really sad as well.
Ending of Maison Ikkoku. Episode 24 of Touch. End of Cowboy Bebop.
the most sad ending i have ever seen is kenshin, the oav that ends it all.
Kiki - that was joys of tears really
I have only felt sad enought to want to cry at the end of Grave of the Fire Flies but I didn't actually cry. It made me go ...Aww....but no real reason for me to cry. I don't think it is a bad thing to cry either, it just didn't make me. :wink:
yes, the lord of darkness is trying to hide his soft side :mrgreen: :wink:

but yes I agree, it shouldnt be a bad thing to express emotion.
shit, just notice that someone posted a topic very similar to this one quite some time ago. sorry bout that
The end of Cowboy Bebop didn't get me the first time, but it did big the second time, and even worse the third time. Now it's too the point that seeing those last 3 episodes is too much, can't do it or else I just break down. It's odd, because I'm normally not very emotional, but you really feel like you're saying goodbye to really good friends for the last time, and having to do that over and over. Ugh. Most definitely going to put off watching Bebop again for another couple of years.

Fireflies misted me up pretty good. Other than that I can't really think of any...

The end of Tylor is coming up though, I'm going to see it for the first time sometime in the next couple of days. Man, I'm looking forward to it ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by "sanosuke"

shit, just notice that someone posted a topic very similar to this one quite some time ago. sorry bout that

dont worry about it, a lot of old topics have been coming up lately, and its better that they come back without 10 pages. :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Vance"

The end of Tylor is coming up though, I'm going to see it for the first time sometime in the next couple of days. Man, I'm looking forward to it ^_^

well its more tears of joy, although the plot is left undetermand, with the end result you feel a great surge of satisfaction. just making you want to stand up and salute your television screen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5