has anyone ever cried at the end of an anime series?
*****spoiler*****
i dont think the bebop ending has even sank in yet. i was really depressed the other day when i realised that there will be no more bebop ever, and not to mention that spikes dead! the guy is a fuckin legend, one of my all time heros, and now hes dead. it sucks!

does anyone know if the irresponsible captain tylor ova collection actually brings an end to the series? because i am watching it now and although im only 5 episodes into it, it doesnt seem to be drawing into a conclusion. but please dont tell me what happens.

btw im sorry if i offended anyone in my hentai thread, there were some valid points made by many people and im willing to admit that not all hentai is that bad, just some of it is distrubing. if people want hentai then they should have it, although i think it might be illeagel into the uk already.
sorry guys! (including jj)
see you space cowboy...
just for future instance, you should put *spoiler* at the begining of what you posted about spike, I know that I would be pissed if I was just about to watch bebop and I found that out.

I will just say that the OVA does not exactly resolve it, I personally was satisfied with it but I have talked to many people who werent.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
ill edit that now!
see you space cowboy...
alright, just remember that in the future, you probably dont have to worry to much about bebop, since I think everyone has seen it. but with a series, for example berserk, that a lot of people havnt seen you should be especially careful.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Heh, I got nailed for spoiling Evangelion Sano =)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
just glad you didnt do it while I was in the middle of watching it :wink:

He's OK with Bebop. If someone hasn't seen that, then they don't deserve to be in this forum IMO (which is obviously biased).

Now, while it is true that Spike's gone, that doesn't mean that they can't make more Bebop. The movie KOHD is proof of that. They would just have to make future episodes of Bebop take place before episodes 25 and 26 just like they did with the movie. Since Bebop was mostly episodic with only the characters secret pasts carrying over from episode to episode, it is possible to do.

The director whose always been against future episodes, recently lightened his stance. In a recent interview, he left the door open for future possiblities of more episodes of Bebop.
That wouldn't be bad. I could stand to see some post-Spike action. Jet and Faye are awesome characters, perhaps another series based around one or both would cool.

The character's were made so incredibly deep that there are a multitude of spinofs that could be made using the bebop crew. How bout a series pre-bebop about Jet's days as a cop? Or a post-bebop series about Jet and Faye trying to get along and cope with their loss (their personalities bounce off eachother perfectly.) Naturally more characters would have to be introduced, but with Watase at the wheel I'm sure it would be great.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
I was actually saying that they could make more Bebop episodes that could fit in in the middle of the series so Spike is still involved in them.
If more Bebop were to be made I would want it to be made after Spikes death. It could take so many turns from there. I would like to see the remaining characters come acrossed Spikes dead body. That would be very emotional. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Emotional maybe, but I don't think it would be enough to carry an entire series. It might make a good OVA or movie. Bebop isn't the same without Spike.
yeah, I agree, he was the main character and I wouldnt want to see bebop without him. although I would still buy it if it did come out, but I would prefer if it didnt.

i totally agree, spike is bebop for me, well almost. if they do anything it would be most likely a short ova that is either before, after or during the series somewhere or perhaps another movie maybe. but i do think that it is very unlikely that any more bebop will ever be made, just like evangelion.
see you space cowboy...
yeah, just let bebop stand where it is. I don' think it needs anymore, its already great :mrgreen:

If anymore were to be made I wouldn't want Spike to be in it. I've already said goodbye to that character, and they can only do so much with a movie between episodes that already happened. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36