Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of*
Cidien Wrote:Why don't all the sites know who it is then? Why would "Flora" only tell that ien guy and not jj or bella or anyone? Especially considering they are probably the 2 best net sellers for fx goods.

Ien is supposely buddy buddy with flora, or so he say's. Rolleyes But who knows.
What is there to speculate? It's all very simple.

Cashan told us that EZDVD is copying some of old FX titles like Hellsing and Fruits basket, and they are no longer gatefolds.

Ien just got a shipment of few FX titles including Hellsing and Fruits Basket, and he told us that they are not gatefolds. CJV just got a new shipment of FX Hellsing.

Isn't that obvious? Each stores is getting new shipment of EZDVD and they are treated like FX because they have the same art designs including FX symbols. Technically, they are fake FX, but what is real FX anyway!! Everybody steals everyone else's.

EZDVD's been around for a long time. They decided to copy some FX titles and make extra money. It's no different than MI, AV, MAC copying FX sets. Only difference is that EZDVD aparently took the liberty of using FX symbols as well.

You throw in a FX symbols on a box, and it becomes FX set. Who is to dispute that Rolleyes
Ok, Let me clear this up before u guys start arguing amongs yourselfs without facts and looking like fools ;p

EZDVD is the resurrection of FX, they are not ripping FX titles off, they are reprinting them, EZDVD hasnt been around for a long time, atleast not in the making dvds capasity.

nuff said, look for EZDVD dvds hitting shelfs of Import-anime.com early next week =D
That's wonderful! Thanks for clearing things up JJ. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
WOOO WHOO!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
CAn we expect New Sets ? Smile

or jsut new Reprints of the old stuff ? Rolleyes
Exactly. Until I see new stuff, it's like whatever......

I think twelve kingdoms is in everyone's wish list. Maybe Wolf's rain, Azumanga Daioh, and Kaleido star, too.
See... I told you that JJ would step in and make an official announcement as soon as there was something to announce.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Ah! music to my ears!!!
w00t. I knew stuff was bound to get back to normalcy by summertime.
JunkieJoe Wrote:Ok, Let me clear this up before u guys start arguing amongs yourselfs without facts and looking like fools ;p

EZDVD is the resurrection of FX, they are not ripping FX titles off, they are reprinting them, EZDVD hasnt been around for a long time, atleast not in the making dvds capasity.

nuff said, look for EZDVD dvds hitting shelfs of Import-anime.com early next week =D

Will these be listed as ezdvd in the store section so we know for sure which ones are which? Assuming you may have other FX titles being reprinted still in stock.
I knew it was him/them. Thanks for clearing it up JJ.
I will be listing those items as EZDVD so that u guys know the differance, since the packaging is different.
New packaging...d'oh! Sad

If EZDVD gets into new sets, I think I would prefer similar gatefold packaging as FX for the remainder of the Inu Yasha series for consistency.
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:New packaging...d'oh! Sad

If EZDVD gets into new sets, I think I would prefer similar gatefold packaging as FX for the remainder of the Inu Yasha series for consistency.

So far they aren't making any new sets, so no reason to be worried about that yet.