Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of*
JunkieJoe Wrote:Ok, Let me clear this up before u guys start arguing amongs yourselfs without facts and looking like fools ;p

EZDVD is the resurrection of FX, they are not ripping FX titles off, they are reprinting them, EZDVD hasnt been around for a long time, atleast not in the making dvds capasity.

nuff said, look for EZDVD dvds hitting shelfs of Import-anime.com early next week =D
*Love love love*

Have I ever got some shopping to do. Import-anime, marry me.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Whoa! Time to start looking for that summer job. Wink
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
can anyone post the direct email for EZDVD please.....unless its a big secret ^_^
Does anyone know if the reprints are done on DVD9 or DVD5 discs?

The obvious concern here is the quality of the reprinted sets. If the reprints are done on DVD5, the video quality of the serieses that have 8-9 episodes per disc would really suck.
In my PERSONAL (not speaking for these sets) ez dvd uses dvd-9 for almost all thier products. They are a good company but only bound by what people request to be made.

What's scary is MAC is planning on puttin out 2 disk perfect colletions on one dvd-9 lol.

b
bmvtoys Wrote:They are a good company but only bound by what people request to be made.

They are FX...

Also FX never used dvd-5 for anything with 9 or so eps on...
gubi-gubi Wrote:They are FX...

Also FX never used dvd-5 for anything with 9 or so eps on...
They are not FX.
Schultz Wrote:They are not FX.

Perhaps you should use all caps and spam it accross every thread made atm. Also, may wanna add that they aren't currently and from what information we seem to have aren't going to be doing any ripping of their own. People saying all kinda of stuff like this and I gotta wonder what they've been reading to make them say these things and ask these questions. It's like people saw ezdvd and automatically thought it was fx revived and never bothered checking into anything...
JunkieJoe Wrote:Ok, Let me clear this up before u guys start arguing amongs yourselfs without facts and looking like fools ;p

EZDVD is the resurrection of FX, they are not ripping FX titles off, they are reprinting them, EZDVD hasnt been around for a long time, atleast not in the making dvds capasity.

nuff said, look for EZDVD dvds hitting shelfs of Import-anime.com early next week =D
I thought this meant they were FX, atleast in spirit? :confused: ?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I thought this meant they were FX, atleast in spirit? :confused: ?
He meant as in Spririt.. as they will be producing the old line of FX titles so people can still get them. And they won't be reencoding them or anything.. and as it stands right now they will not be doing new releases. I guess time will tell to see how long that lasts.
The new sets do have the fx logo on them.
Schultz Wrote:He meant as in Spririt.. as they will be producing the old line of FX titles so people can still get them. And they won't be reencoding them or anything.. and as it stands right now they will not be doing new releases. I guess time will tell to see how long that lasts.

When I hear "EZDVD is the resurrection of FX, they are not ripping FX titles off, they are reprinting them" that to me says that JJ was saying they are FX. If they aren't FX then they are ripping them off really arn't they? Unless flora is getting the cash...
EZDVD will be mostly doing the old set reprints but they have a few brand new sets in teh works.

nuff said.
JunkieJoe Wrote:EZDVD will be mostly doing the old set reprints but they have a few brand new sets in teh works.

nuff said.

This should music to many ears!!!
gubi-gubi Wrote:When I hear "EZDVD is the resurrection of FX, they are not ripping FX titles off, they are reprinting them" that to me says that JJ was saying they are FX. If they aren't FX then they are ripping them off really arn't they? Unless flora is getting the cash...

Oh no, another company might be ripping off an illegal bootleg company that was busted. That would be so wrong. Rolleyes