Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just read this off AN's website. and it seems really interesting. check this out.

Quote:IMPORTANT NEWS! Direct from the ownere of EZD we have the official word on the continuation of the FX line. Read on if this is the stuff you've been waiting for.

Hi all,

H-005 Hellsing is ready to ship.

It will not be in the normal Gatefold style, instead, it is in a super clear double DVD case with two sided cover. This type of case will be easier to ship for online-retailers. Unless there is a huge demand for the Gatefold style, we will imply this with the 3 and 4 Disc boxset also. All cases will be OPP machine wrapped like the ED titles. Larger boxsets like Kenshi with have an outer box cover like the limited edition. We are waiting for the 3 and 4 disc 15mm cases to arrival, that?s why it?s taking us so long for the FX line to start. We are looking at the beginning of June for the 1st batch roll out of the following titles:

B001 Berserk
C001 Cowboy Bebop TV
0570 Fruits Basket
0670 Full Metal Panic
F001 Fushigi Yuugi ? Suzaku
F002 Fushigi Yuugi ? Seiryu
F003 Fushigi Yuugi ? Oni/Eikoden
L001 Lain (*This should be ready to ship next week)
0524 Neon Genesis Evagelion TV + Movies
T001 Trigun
M002 Macross Movie Perfect Edition
1301 Naruto TV Part 1 (Eng sub)
1302 Naruto TV Part 2 (Eng sub)
1303 Naruto TV Part 3 (Eng sub)
1304 Naruto TV Part 4 (Eng sub)
3002 Naruto Movie (Eng sub)

Thanks for everyone?s support and especially those who sent in the masters. We are looking in about 3 months for the complete line to be re-produced. If there?s any special request, large orders for specific titles, now is the time. We will need to know which title to submit for production on the next batches.

There's the news from the horses mouth on FX / EZDVD's ressurection. They are a bit behind the timeline that we were originally given but they are still pretty much on schedule.
Those are just Re - Releases ...no new stuff...guess we will have to wait :confused:
The Swan Wrote:Those are just Re - Releases ...no new stuff...guess we will have to wait :confused:
well..at least its a start ^^'
katherine_jean Wrote:well..at least its a start ^^'
That's what I'm say'n; plus all their releases I've been planning to get as soon as they were back, are old-er-ish. I haven't bought anime in over a year, & I'm just about to get back into it.
This is awesome because I want to get Fushigi Yugi and some other titles. I hope they have new packaging for fushigi yugi because the covers of those sets are not very interesting to look at. I hope that those cases will look awesome. I wonder if JJ will carry EZD anime dvds.........^_^
Im glad Naruto's listed there, because the only versions I have right now are burned DVDs of it. And, I wouldnt mind having the FX version before the R1s come out ^^

And yeah..the Fushigi Yugi box I want too
katherine_jean Wrote:And yeah..the Fushigi Yugi box I want too
just two days ago I was looking at that. I've always heard good things about the series, but never thought it'd interest me, but I'm thinking I might as well give it a shot.
Batz Kage Wrote:just two days ago I was looking at that. I've always heard good things about the series, but never thought it'd interest me, but I'm thinking I might as well give it a shot.
well, its definatly not a series for everyone (being a shoujo style and all) but I enjoyed what Ive seen of it..besides the over the top mushy romantic scenes. Its definatly got its moments ^^'
katherine_jean Wrote:Im glad Naruto's listed there, because the only versions I have right now are burned DVDs of it. And, I wouldnt mind having the FX version before the R1s come out ^^

And yeah..the Fushigi Yugi box I want too

I have naruto set 4 for sale/trade. Big Grin
Hate to say it but this thread is mis-leading.. FX is not coming back.> just another company is producing there old work. Which already sounds like they will have cheaper cases. Real news would be when FX actually comes back or another company replaces them and starts producing new series.
Schultz Wrote:Hate to say it but this thread is mis-leading.. FX is not coming back.> just another company is producing there old work. Which already sounds like they will have cheaper cases. Real news would be when FX actually comes back or another company replaces them and starts producing new series.
You just broke my heart...ok, not really because I'd already planned out my next 2-3 orders & they're all Mac, but still.
Schultz Wrote:Hate to say it but this thread is mis-leading.. FX is not coming back.> just another company is producing there old work. Which already sounds like they will have cheaper cases. Real news would be when FX actually comes back or another company replaces them and starts producing new series.

I know the thread is kinda misleading, but thats why I put "sort of". I think people understand what I mean anyways. Well sorry for not making it clear Sad .

I wonder how EZD will do the limited boxes for kenshin, fushigi yugi, etc.
I think that EZD might do new releases when they reproduce the entire FX line. Then maybe we might get new stuffs from them. ^_^
Look at the bar code of this naruto set, doesn't it look like the kind that FX uses sometimes on their releases. The picture of the box will be in an attachment.
maybe this is an EZD release....... i dunno....... just guessing.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7