Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of*
and just to quote about making your own DVD's.. No player would be able to play Apple's codec and btw apple's codec is just a Mpeg4 Codec like DivX, Xvid etc.

Also no offense because of you being a fanboy you probably loose out on nice sets that other companys do. Plus i hate to say but FX had there fair share of shitty copys and bad discs.. So all of the companys go through it.
Schultz Wrote:and just to quote about making your own DVD's.. No player would be able to play Apple's codec and btw apple's codec is just a Mpeg4 Codec like DivX, Xvid etc.

Also no offense because of you being a fanboy you probably loose out on nice sets that other companys do. Plus i hate to say but FX had there fair share of shitty copys and bad discs.. So all of the companys go through it.

amen..every company has shitty disks..god i remember having major issues with FX sayuki 2, and a few others. Time will tell on who is going to do new stuff, for right now i would put my money on no "new" sets for the interm. Expect to see alot of old MAC sets reprinted by MI soon. Maybe with luck they will fix some of the issues with them too. Brian
Even if they are not new release titles it is nice to see some FX sets will start to be available again. I have noticed one of the sites other then here that I order HKs from has already set dates when people will start to be able to order the FX sets again
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I think in general.. we are all arguing here for the same cause: an HK anime company who will consistantly provide high quality anime DVD rips of domestic video in affordable compressed DVD sets... regardless of whether it be FX, EZDVD, etc.

Of course FX is the trusted brand for the general HK public (even though they also were never perfect). But all I'm saying is.. lets hope for the best. Good luck and much prosperity to the HK companies.
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!
I just wouldn't expect another company like FX. FX went really big lately and look at what happened. I think it may be a classic case of being busted because they got too greedy.
i belive FX did the best job overall but yeah i have had problems but honestly what do you expect they are hk's. Thats why i own mostly fx but some non fx cus the fx versions were bad so...

Just wanted to throw that in and i agree with schultz mostly
Cyrus
Schultz Wrote:Plus i hate to say but FX had there fair share of shitty copys and bad discs.. So all of the companys go through it.

So true... If FX made more sub only releases then people would stop saying they are so great... The only reason people love them so much is because they come out with dubbed sets a bit quicker than other companys...
Hmmm...FX Hellsing (2 Disc) at CJV...a little high in price (in terms of HK's anyways), isn't it??? :confused:
gubi-gubi Wrote:So true... If FX made more sub only releases then people would stop saying they are so great... The only reason people love them so much is because they come out with dubbed sets a bit quicker than other companys...

Um, that or they came out with like 10x more dubbed sets than anybody else and many other companies simply ripped the FX sets so they may not have existed without FX doing them....
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:Hmmm...FX Hellsing (2 Disc) at CJV...a little high in price (in terms of HK's anyways), isn't it??? :confused:

Probably jacked up the price since FX doesn't exist anymore.
As I said before, Fx or EZDVD (whatever you want to call them now) have started producing again. Hellsing is the first set. Its a new set.
elcoholic Wrote:As I said before, Fx or EZDVD (whatever you want to call them now) have started producing again. Hellsing is the first set. Its a new set.

Do you mean the Hellsing Set at CJV for $22 is the new set from FXEZ?
elcoholic Wrote:As I said before, Fx or EZDVD (whatever you want to call them now) have started producing again. Hellsing is the first set. Its a new set.
Its not FX or Flora doing it.. So its not FX. And i think the Hellsing is just a copy of the FX set.
Ghost-dog Wrote:Do you mean the Hellsing Set at CJV for $22 is the new set from FXEZ?

I'm not sure. Bella hasn't mentioned that she received new stock. Could be an old set. I do know that there's a new Hellsing set being made (indeed probably a copy of fx's set) and its likely that CJV has that one if the set was just put on the site.

There was a not so clear message on Cashan's website that fx was back and the first set was Hellsing and that they had it in stock. I'm sure they mentioned it was an fx set. It could be a typo (from habbit) and that they meant ezdvd. I can't find his post anymore (it was on the main page) or I would have copied it here.

In short, 'someone' is trying to pick up where fx left.
This is really getting shitty. Just like when MAC tried to put FX logo on their box, that didn't make MAC become FX. It was still a MAC with FX logo. Unless EZDVD put out some new releases, all they have done is cluttering more fake FX sets on the market (we need more of those Rolleyes ) . Stores shouldn't list EZ as FX.