Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of*
Schultz Wrote:Its not FX or Flora doing it.. So its not FX.

Do you know that for sure?
Rather than speculating who might be doing what... why don't we keep our eyes open for new sets coming out and see what kind of quality they have?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Do you know that for sure?
Can you prove that it is?
Schultz Wrote:Can you prove that it is?

No but you seemed pretty certain with your comment I thought you might know something from JJ or something. Too be honest all the signs point to it being flora if you ask me... Anyword from JJ on EZDVD? Has he been in contact?
I'm sure that JJ will make an official announcement as soon as he has something official to announce. Until then just look at what is available and enjoy the savings we get here.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
gubi-gubi Wrote:No but you seemed pretty certain with your comment I thought you might know something from JJ or something. Too be honest all the signs point to it being flora if you ask me... Anyword from JJ on EZDVD? Has he been in contact?

Explain. Everything i've heard makes me think Flora is through.
uh, EZDVD will print anything you ask them to print as long as you provide masters and pay em. I know guys that have them print live action..so this could be anyone. I doubt highly its flora at all. B
FX is indeed alive! check this out http://www.iloveasiandvds.com/forum/view...9&start=60
Not to sound stupid or doubting, but how reliable is that news? Cause it sounds like the seller on that forum said FX will return by selling the same Sets that EZ sells.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I think they are mistaken and exactly like everything else.. Its ANOTHER company or person making FX sets.. NOT FX itself.
Oh well, I just started to buy R1's.
Cidien Wrote:Explain. Everything i've heard makes me think Flora is through.

I personally think it's flora with a new team or something. Why else would a new company start up making only FX titles? Surely just making HKs of what ever sets are good from all sources would be the way to go or simply just making new sets or whatever to tempt people with brand new shows. The way Cashan knows so much aswell makes me think it's flora. Why would he know about some random HK company? Why contact him? He's even met Flora in person. If flora started up again he isn't going to be stupid enough to call it FX so he can get busted again is he?
gubi-gubi Wrote:I personally think it's flora with a new team or something. Why else would a new company start up making only FX titles? Surely just making HKs of what ever sets are good from all sources would be the way to go or simply just making new sets or whatever to tempt people with brand new shows. The way Cashan knows so much aswell makes me think it's flora. Why would he know about some random HK company? Why contact him? He's even met Flora in person. If flora started up again he isn't going to be stupid enough to call it FX so he can get busted again is he?

Sooo, either EZ is FX, or that Ien guy is a big liar?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
gubi-gubi Wrote:I personally think it's flora with a new team or something. Why else would a new company start up making only FX titles? Surely just making HKs of what ever sets are good from all sources would be the way to go or simply just making new sets or whatever to tempt people with brand new shows. The way Cashan knows so much aswell makes me think it's flora. Why would he know about some random HK company? Why contact him? He's even met Flora in person. If flora started up again he isn't going to be stupid enough to call it FX so he can get busted again is he?

Why don't all the sites know who it is then? Why would "Flora" only tell that ien guy and not jj or bella or anyone? Especially considering they are probably the 2 best net sellers for fx goods.
Cidien Wrote:Why don't all the sites know who it is then? Why would "Flora" only tell that ien guy and not jj or bella or anyone? Especially considering they are probably the 2 best net sellers for fx goods.

That's what makes me more suspicious. If a new company tried to set up and get sales they would contact all the top stores for sure and probably loads of little ones. Maybe flora wants to test the water a bit or something. Cashans site is one of the so called 'top three' though. Still just my theory, you don't have to agree...