Just got back
i dont rember him saying that to me though???

ahwell guess if im gonna burn in hell best well get the marshmellows ready Wink
but he still didnt answer my question the f*ckwit
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Vicious Wrote:I'd call it having a sense of humor, which obviously Kira has.

But I'm sure you guys are right. Rolleyes

dude what kind of reply was that...the guy was dissing you and you dont flame or cuss him...(entertain the incredably bored me)

what the fucks happened to your vicious streak???

have you lost your sting??? i mean even when i try to induce it your still refraining :confused: Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:dude what kind of reply was that...the guy was dissing you and you dont flame or cuss him...(entertain the incredably bored me)

what the fucks happened to your vicious streak???

have you lost your sting??? i mean even when i try to induce it your still refraining :confused: Sad

It gets boring after awhile. Can't get into arguments that aren't there. Besides, none of your teasing about Hilary or anyone else is really gonna bother me. Like I've said before, despite what you or anyone else wants to think or say, she took time out of her schedule not to disappoint me. I'm one of the only people that got to see her that weekend. So anyone else can say whatever they want.
well i never disputed that viciuos and if you go back and read the thread i was infact quite happy for you...but

Edit: bye bye Hillary Comment Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:you didnt answer my question f*cker...

i said

"would you like to go out on a date with me"
seeing how this is a forum and how its soo desperate of people to j/k

Dumbass

lol, you asked this three times now - what the fuck??? First off I'm not gay (assuming you're a guy) Second, if you are female, you've gotta be a fat ugly bitch to sit at your computer all day long and socialize through forums. (excluding andromeda18, she is the hottest female forum raider I've ever seen) And since you seem to bitch alot and try to cause arguements (even Vicious didn't wanna argue which slightly changes my opinion of him he's better then I thought) The answer is: HELL F*CKING NO!!!!

EDit:

WTF, I saw in a post you called yourself female but then you're pics are of a guy. I hate f*gs, piss off b*tch! Even if that was a joke, you're just f*cking sick you c*ck muncher!
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
balthier Wrote:lol, you asked this three times now - what the fuck??? First off I'm not gay (assuming you're a guy) Second, if you are female, you've gotta be a fat ugly bitch to sit at your computer all day long and socialize through forums. (excluding andromeda18, she is the hottest female forum raider I've ever seen) And since you seem to bitch alot and try to cause arguements (even Vicious didn't wanna argue which slightly changes my opinion of him he's better then I thought) The answer is: HELL F*CKING NO!!!!

EDit:

WTF, I saw in a post you called yourself female but then you're pics are of a guy. I hate f*gs, piss off b*tch! Even if that was a joke, you're just f*cking sick you c*ck muncher!
As I am your God, I say that you are now gay...sadly enough, you're not good enough for Rav..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:As I am your God, I say that you are now gay...sadly enough, you're not good enough for Rav..

If you like HIM so much why don't you ask him to suck your c*ck. You're an insult to the U.S. Army or w/e the f*ck army you're in. When f*gs are on the front lines it means the end of the world
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
balthier Wrote:When f*gs are on the front lines it means the end of the world

They have to be in the front line, since they like taking it in the rear. :p

And by the way, take a number. I'm at the beginning of the Andromeda line. Stop trying to move in on my turf. Cool
balthier Wrote:(excluding andromeda18, she is the hottest female forum raider I've ever seen)
Vicious Wrote:and by the way, take a number. I'm at the beginning of the Andromeda line. Stop trying to move in on my turf
You two both better start saving the planet. I heard that's the fastest way to Andromeda express Big Grin
balthier Wrote:If you like HIM so much why don't you ask him to suck your c*ck. You're an insult to the U.S. Army or w/e the f*ck army you're in. When f*gs are on the front lines it means the end of the world
You lost me on all that; Rav is like my brother, I love him. And you shouldn't verbally hate on gays as your exsistance while being one is insult enough to the gay community.

LOL, nice Vicious
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I agree with Batz on both things; his opinion on the rather rude comment posted by Balthier, and on how what Vicious said was awesome Cool .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

balthier Wrote:The answer is: HELL F*CKING NO!!!!

EDit:

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!
my heart is crushed...

Why Lord why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus when the F*ck did i say i was female???ive always said i was a guy, i may have said i was like a female (which i can be)

plus whats wrong with being gay? im not gay but have gay friends and your the sad loser who needs a life :mad:

BTW. i see your abit slow, my posts to you were in refernce to you saying Viciuos was sad for joking around asking VA's out on a forum...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Batz Kage Wrote:Rav is like my brother, I love him.

LOVE ya Bro Big Grin Cool
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
balthier Wrote:If you like HIM so much why don't you ask him to suck your c*ck. You're an insult to the U.S. Army or w/e the f*ck army you're in. When f*gs are on the front lines it means the end of the world
What's wrong with gay people :confused: ?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
hbk101 Wrote:You two both better start saving the planet. I heard that's the fastest way to Andromeda express Big Grin

I had a whole reply prepared on 'riding' the Andromeda express, but I think it's going a bit too far at this point, so I'll stop now. Cool