Amazing news about Berserk!!!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've been buying Hellsing's manga and since I like it quite much I was thinking of buying the anime. However, after reading your opinions I'm starting to think otherwise...

Just watch the trailer of Hellsing it's really good unlike the entire anime series. :p

Quote:The anime is honestly not as bad as people here (including myself) are making it out to be... its actually pretty damn good

Opinions opinions opinions. :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've been buying Hellsing's manga and since I like it quite much I was thinking of buying the anime. However, after reading your opinions I'm starting to think otherwise...

still buy it (on HK not R1/2 not worth that kinda money Wink )...its not like your gonna hate it...i dont!!!
just tad bit dissapointing but arent literally all anime compared to manga counterparts
though i still enjoyed it and the music...actually now that i think about it i like it alot compared to other anime that loadsa people love (wont mention names so as not to get death threats Wink )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda, I would try getting volume 1, and then if you like it, get the rest of it?

If you don't, sell it on E-bay ^^

And Vegeta is right...I actually enjoyed it (with the exception of the last episode), Its good once you get over the fact the manga is 100x better
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Its good once you get over the fact the manga is 100x better

LMFAO

hahahahahah
now thats a quote Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
katherine_jean Wrote:And Vegeta is right...I actually enjoyed it (with the exception of the last episode), Its good once you get over the fact the manga is 100x better

That's the problem! I hate it when a good book or manga is turned into a shitty movie or anime. I just can't get over it!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's the problem! I hate it when a good book or manga is turned into a shitty movie or anime. I just can't get over it!
Heh..I definatly feel ya.

Its just as bad when they do a good original anime/movie into a manga, well, if it sucks at least.
Like, Im to scared to even touch the Bebop Manga. I havnt exactly heard anythign nice about it.
Another one Im scared to get is Gundam. I mean, all those episodes into what, 3 mangas? Its confusing enough as it is. Damnit.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
I bought Wolf's Rain vol 1 last month and I really liked it but I can't possibly understand how they're going to end that story in another volume! I haven't watched the anime yet but I bet that when I do I'll hate the manga for ruining it. 2 volumes?! How is it possible?!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I bought Wolf's Rain vol 1 last month and I really liked it but I can't possibly understand how they're going to end that story in another volume! I haven't watched the anime yet but I bet that when I do I'll hate the manga for ruining it. 2 volumes?! How is it possible?!
Hmm..I want to see that lots.

Another Manga I can't get over is Escaflowne. I mean..the hell? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Hmm..I want to see that lots.

Another Manga I can't get over is Escaflowne. I mean..the hell? :confused: :confused: :confused:

is it bad or what? my brother has the first few volumes but he is being an ass right now and wont let me read it :mad:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:is it bad or what? my brother has the first few volumes but he is being an ass right now and wont let me read it :mad:
well, actualy, I just skimmed through the first volume, an I was disapointed. Some people may like it, but not me. Hitomi looked like a slut, and no one was reconizable (Hardly) the storyline was messed up, need I say more?
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:well, actualy, I just skimmed through the first volume, an I was disapointed. Some people may like it, but not me. Hitomi looked like a slut, and no one was reconizable (Hardly) the storyline was messed up, need I say more?

Yes... say more about that slutty looking Hitomi. Wink
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Yes... say more about that slutty looking Hitomi. Wink
Bigger boobs. Shorter skirt.

Need I say more?
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Bigger boobs. Shorter skirt.

Need I say more?

I think that was enough. Big Grin
LMAO hahahhahahaha
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
well this is my answer to the whole thread in general http://www.animenation.net/news/askjohn.php?id=1046