LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
I never said that I owned my husband. I belong to him and he belongs to me. It's our exclusive little club. That's the way we like it.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Zagatto, I think that's so awesome that you and your wife have such a trusting relationship and that you understand one another and can communicate like that. It sounds like you both really thought and talked this over and have found a way to not only make it work, but keep you both extremely happy. Kudos to you. I mean, these days people have trouble even making marriages work let alone a marriage like that, built on trust. Maybe more people should follow your example. For me and my fiance though, I don't think something like that would work, but not everything is for everyone. But wow, I am very impressed.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
WEll I am really happy for you Zagatto and your wife... I think trust is the most important thing in a relationship and if you don't have that then you don't hae anything......... I am happy for how you and your wife handle that situation..... it is another way to have a relationship... but I don't think that that would work for me.... but you never know........ I jsut have jealousy and a fear of std's even if a condom was used..... but that is a totally different story I jsut wanted to say I am happy for you Zagatto......Cool
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You'd have to travel 3522 miles to find out the answer. Cool

Maybe I will... someday... Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Thanks for all the congratulations folks.
It's important to be aware of what makes your spouse happy as well as what ticks her off.

Grrrr..... Katina just jumped over her gate....
Gotta go be a dad again for a while.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Maybe I will... someday... Wink

Um hmmmm. I'm sure you will. Rolleyes
Zag, my man, I have so much more respect for you now.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Well knowing what ticks a woman off always seemed to come easier than knowing what makers her happy. Some women (meaning most) don't tell things as straight forward as they should. Stop playing games or dropping hints and just tell us. Oh and let me say this all present company is excluded from the affore mentioned statment.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
evilomar... why does respect from you make me itch a little?

Oh yeah... based on your posts in this and other threads you don't seem to respect women as people. It seems to me that you view them as little more than fuck machines to keep you happy. I could be misinterpretting your posts and I could have missed some sarcasm there but if you stand behind your words then I'm definitely itching.

If you didn't miss it earlier, my marriage is not based on sex. Even with my mistress, we have a strong friendship first.

When I was 19 and having sex with anyone who would have me. I had a one week long fling with a woman who treated me to some of the best sex I've ever had. The problem was when we weren't fucking I couldn't stand to be around her. That's when I realized there was more to relationships than just getting my rocks off. The other things I got from that week long fling were crabs, and a son that I didn't find out about until he was almost two. I can't stand that woman more than ever now and I wish I had known how important it is to have a solid relationship before jumping into the sack with her.

So when I, and other people, start talking about loving a woman for her brains before anything else we actually mean it.
Most of my comments are sarcasm, well yeah most of them. However, my ex-wife and I had an open marriage as well, a little different then what you have. It worked for a couple of years, and then there were some issues. Well I think you can guess why I am no longer married. I don't view women as fuckmachines, well maybe when I was 20 years old I did, but I do respect women dude. Now I am in a happy, normal(by my standards) relationship. However, you still earned my respect, because you have a successful open marriage, I remember how hard it was between my ex and I sometimes. I don't think I need to be scolded in a forum, of all places, for the things I say, I'm a 26 year old man and I can say whatever I please. Normally I wouldn't take the time to explain the myself, however I felt the need to this time because we are both adults and I have never had a problem with you.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Well knowing what ticks a woman off always seemed to come easier than knowing what makers her happy. Some women (meaning most) don't tell things as straight forward as they should. Stop playing games or dropping hints and just tell us. Oh and let me say this all present company is excluded from the affore mentioned statment.
Hmmm. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of women don't know what it takes to make them happy...that kind of happy. I didn't until I started dating Schultz...and look what happened!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
What's so funny is that by the time I finally started dating my fiance, I had figured that out and we really havn't had any problems and we're going on a year and a month or so of being together. Most of it was at school too where we basically lived together. We were fortunate enough that his roommate was almost never there either. Nope, hints don't work, especially with my fiance. If I want something, I say it. Same vice versa.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
evilomar Wrote:Most of my comments are sarcasm, well yeah most of them. However, my ex-wife and I had an open marriage as well, a little different then what you have. It worked for a couple of years, and then there were some issues. Well I think you can guess why I am no longer married. I don't view women as fuckmachines, well maybe when I was 20 years old I did, but I do respect women dude. Now I am in a happy, normal(by my standards) relationship. However, you still earned my respect, because you have a successful open marriage, I remember how hard it was between my ex and I sometimes. I don't think I need to be scolded in a forum, of all places, for the things I say, I'm a 26 year old man and I can say whatever I please. Normally I wouldn't take the time to explain the myself, however I felt the need to this time because we are both adults and I have never had a problem with you.

omar, I did try to qualify my statement by stating that I may have missed your sarcasm. Remember Wink the wink makes everything ok. I didn't want it to turn into a public scolding but I felt that a number of your recent posts seemed to value women mostly for their sexual abilities. Unfortunately, I missed that sarcasm (no Wink to clue me in) and I found your statements to be shallow and immature.
I am curious to hear about your open marriage and what part that had in your divorce. I understand if you don't want to talk about it but I think it would help if I knew other pitfalls to watch for in my own relationship. Over half of the open marriages I've known have burned out and ended with divorce (although not always on bad terms). I love my wife very much and I continue to make sure to do what I can to keep our relationship strong.

So I'm sorry that I scolded you publicly. I didn't mean any offense by it, I was responding to your other posts recently in other threads. Thanks for the respect too.
I'll PM you the story sometime man.
morgorath Wrote:Well knowing what ticks a woman off always seemed to come easier than knowing what makers her happy. Some women (meaning most) don't tell things as straight forward as they should. Stop playing games or dropping hints and just tell us.

Some women think men can read their minds! Rolleyes
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]