LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Some women think men can read their minds! Rolleyes

How mistaken they are. If we could read womens minds, we wouldn't be with them . . . we'd be out saying what women want to hear and getting laid by a different hot woman every night. Big Grin
I don't think you could handle the amount of data stored in a woman's mind. You'd just overload. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Isn't that the truth. Besides, it's stuff that is useless to men anyway. Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I don't think you could handle the amount of data stored in a woman's mind. You'd just overload. :p

Yeah. Unfortunately my mind probably would overload if I had to think about not chipping my fingernails, making sure my shoes matched my blouse, trying to look at the vanity mirror while driving . . . :p
Vic I knew you were an original person and all but why do you wear a blouse??? It's nice you express yourself and all but come on....a blouse??? Rolleyes That's just overkill!!!! :p
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Vicious Wrote:Yeah. Unfortunately my mind probably would overload if I had to think about not chipping my fingernails, making sure my shoes matched my blouse, trying to look at the vanity mirror while driving . . . :p
Most girls do that stuff? Crap... *looks at her short nails* You mean there's a mirror somewhere in my car? :eek:
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Most girls do that stuff? Crap... *looks at her short nails* You mean there's a mirror somewhere in my car? :eek:

Yours is probably already broken after it got it's first look at you.
See, mine just break 'cause I work.
Well the movie "What women want" showed me that if I had those powers I would be up shit creek. First imagine that you do as Vicious first said and are out getting laided every night, but doing it so well that she thinks we are perfect in bed. Some women would trade away a wish from a genie if her man was perfect in bed. Now you have to say your gay to get out of a second date so you don't crush her like an ant...

Thanks but no thanks. Me I will just keep asking Lesibans for tips in bed...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
theres loads of mirrors in ur car, rear mirror, side mirrors, the littel mirror in the passanger side sun guard. Well atleast there shud be
morgorath Wrote:Now you have to say your gay to get out of a second date so you don't crush her like an ant....

Unless you're like me and don't care about crushing anybody. :mad:

fahad17 Wrote:theres loads of mirrors in ur car, rear mirror, side mirrors, the littel mirror in the passanger side sun guard. Well atleast there shud be

Ummm . . . she might not be bright, but she's not that dumb. In other words, she wasn't being serious.
Why thank you for coming to my defense Vicious. Rolleyes In other words, I hardly ever look at myself in the mirror so I sometimes forget there is a mirror behind the visor. Plus that's where my cd holder is... both of them. Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Vicious Wrote:Yeah. Unfortunately my mind probably would overload if I had to think about not chipping my fingernails, making sure my shoes matched my blouse, trying to look at the vanity mirror while driving . . . :p

Do I worry about chipping my fingernails? No, not really. They're strong as steel, they don't break easily.
Do I make sure my shoes match my blouse? No, I only wear black shoes and I don't wear blouses.
Do I look at mirrors? Oh God, yes!! More than your average woman! It's my sin! :p

I do have a lot of useless information on my mind, girl's stuff, but I don't think like the women in "What women want" did. My mind is mostly filled with science facts, literature, philosophy, etc, etc. That's what you'd overload with. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Ladysilverice, I made your picture my desktop image.
Which picture is that, Kak?