What series are you most excited to get next?
And i want to add H2 and Touch part 1 (Misturu Adachi is certainly the mangaka the more talentuous and the less famous in occident).

I don't know if i can wait for the reviews Big Grin
Me neither. Those two boxes look amazing. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
nice, I just recieved my eva complete set but I must refrain from watching it since I am having an animerathon with my friend this friday. He has a satalite dish and on a cartain station every friday there is 6 hours of anime straight, along with that, my eva and some stuff he recently bought it should be quite a night. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Tell us how the set is.

Side Note: Change that avatar. I'm getting sick looking at it. :mrgreen:

I just put an order in at Animeniacs for the original Getter Robo TV series ^_^. I'm a sucker for Super Robot animes. This is the alst order I'm doing for a while, but next up is definetly Mazinger!!!
That certain satelite channel dosen't happen to play anime with subs or raw does it? There is absoulutely nothing wrong with loving giant robots! It was insitlled in me when I was younger. Thank Voltron and Transformers. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
None of that G Gundam crap!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Tell us how the set is.

Side Note: Change that avatar. I'm getting sick looking at it. :mrgreen:
Yeah I will be sure to do that, but I am saving it for an anime marathon my friend and I are having this friday. hmmm... I guess I will just have to restrict myself to hellsing, irresponsible captain tylor tv and oav and project a-ko.....I love my life at times like this :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Does this avatar suit you? rather plain in my opinion...oh well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lol, happy avatar.

Btw, what does everyone think? I've been in the mood for a cutesy fluffy feel-good anime. Should I go Azumanga Daioh or Di Gi Charat?
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Azumanga Daioh!! Always puts me in a good mood
Quote:Originally posted by "Vance"

Lol, happy avatar.

Btw, what does everyone think? I've been in the mood for a cutesy fluffy feel-good anime. Should I go Azumanga Daioh or Di Gi Charat?

I enjoy the avatar too. I think a really cute series would be Kodocha or Jubei Chan. :mrgreen:

Nice it looks like every one prefers this avatar to the phycotic mr. clean whol looks like he would eat you alive. hmmm... interesting.. :? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I want to change my avatar soon. I'm just too lazy to fix pictures. :mrgreen:

Yeah, your avatar is fine but it is getting pretty old... :|