Excel Saga Mac??
Really? Wow, JJ. That's some serious customer service. I'm really impressed! You rock even more than before!
the set was sold under the premise that it was the new set... AS sent me sets with old discs inside.... so I have some responsibility for it Wink... though if the new set sucks, well... it sucks heh

Rolleyes
Yeah, as it goes, you have just as much right as us to throw a fit, if not more! I hope you give 'em hell! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
I will be replacing this bad Excel set that they sent me with new ones as soon as they are released... that is for people that bought from me

WOOHOO!! Thanks JJ!!! Big Grin
When we get the Excel Saga do you want us to check it out or leave it unopened?
Yeah, I want to know what the above is asking, too, because, you never know, some might have been packaged wrong by accident...unless AC has already told you otherwise.

Of course, you realize, people will inevitably start in with the "When when when??" on the new sets. Wink Not me, of course. Smile

Well, maybe once in a while.

Smile
AS confirmed that the "real set" is not yet out, so my buyers that receive the set, do whatever, open it, use it for coaster, start a fire, I will not ask for you guys to send it back since there is not point... I dont sell crap on my site if i know its crap heh (unless its a request item!)

anyhow got an email reply from AS regaring it:

Quote:sorry, coz some silly people send you this. and i am very sorry for this.
but you should not order un-released title too. this made us make this mistake.
we will replace for you when i got them.
tell them pls.
man, that is some quality engrish. That coulda been the guy who subbed Excel Saga!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
AS confirmed that the "real set" is not yet out, so my buyers that receive the set, do whatever, open it, use it for coaster, start a fire, I will not ask for you guys to send it back since there is not point... I dont sell crap on my site if i know its crap heh (unless its a request item!)

anyhow got an email reply from AS regaring it:

hahaha...it seems like Animegod are blaming JJ for ordering the title and the customers....Rolleyes
Thanks for being such a good sport about this, JJ. A lot of sites I buy stuff from wouldn't have bothered doing any of the stuff you did. Thanks again. Now we have more waiting ahead of us. Tongue
JJ proves again that he aint in it for the dosh, he just wants to bring affordable anime to the masses! i wish i had of ordered the dodgy excel saga set so i would have got some free excel saga drink coasters! unfortunately i didnt Sad
Damm right, excellent service and brillant pricesSmile. Thanks JJ
If I orderered the set now, would the order wait until you get the new one?
Quote:Originally posted by Kamridian
Thanks for being such a good sport about this, JJ. A lot of sites I buy stuff from wouldn't have bothered doing any of the stuff you did. Thanks again. Now we have more waiting ahead of us. Tongue

Indeed that JJ is providing the best customer service of HKDVD. My recent purchase of MAC Jubei-Chan disk1 was defective and JJ just sent me another set without any fuss. I was actually very surprised with his 'generosity'. I will say that I am a happy camper in IA.

Thanks for the excellent service, best priced MAC/AS, and a great HKDVD resource forum ;-).
Not only that its the old AS discs, my disc 3 would not even read on all my dvd players including my computer's Sad