Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Excel Saga Mac??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,

Just read the review for the set, adn I'm very worried and pissed off. l was wondering can anyone confirm if this is true, l brought the set that it contained the eng dub which apparantyl has not, plus the subs are awful too!!..

Sorry about this JJ, but my pm system isn't working for some reason!
hey,

yeah, I was SOOOO disappointed with the set I received. Sad

If only the subs were timed properly, I may have recommended it as a 'decent' set. But as it stands right now...it's FAR from "Perfect" especially since the dub is nowhere to be found.
So what now?, can l exchange this for another title JJ?, obviosuly its not your fault but l was under the guise it was a R1 rip, not another HK repackage
Look at the credits in the screenshots. Japanese subtitles and japanese credits, it's not an R1 rip at all. It may very well be a different set. I'd ask JJ to open one and test it himself.
i hope this isnt the case with the nadesico perfect collection set or im gonna cry!
Makes me kinda glad I went with TRSI's deal on Nadesico. Cool
i was think about a R2 import for only £43 which isnt too bad but the set here would cost less than half.
That sux, another title to mark off my list.

Anywho isn't the cover in the screenshots section the same as the R1 vol 1, or something like that. I've seen that picture or something close to it at the movie rental store around here.
It doesn't look like the MAC release. The old AS version was given instead. Sorry to hear that. Sad
That cover in the screenshots if of the first japanese DVD cover.

ADV edited out the dialogue bubbles from the cover, once again proving ADV's work with the show probably isn't anywhere on this set.
Well it seems the Nadesico set is Perfect

This is very bad news about Excel Saga though, Perfect my ass, now I can't really trust any of the new "Perfect" sets MAC is releasing, I'll always have to wait for a review first.

Hopefully, they'll come out with a real Perfect set.

I would email MAC and show them that you were not a happy customer and demand an explanation of WTF is going on
*thinks about the MAC Kenshin PERFECT COLLECTION he's going to buy before droping to his knees & praying.*

Wait, nevermind, didn't Junkie say it was a FX rip, or was that just assumed? Anyone know for sure, it'll help me sleep better at night...
Oh, *(&&%...you're kidding me? I already had the El Crap-o release from Manga Cartoon, and the other released boxes, each with lousy subs like the last ones.

The whole reason I bought this "perfect collection" was to get, what appeared to be, from all the review sites, an R1 rip, with good subs, and the dub track.

Has anyone else gotten theirs and had a chance to look?

*sigh*

It's too expensive to buy disc-by-disc here in the States, otherwise I would have. But 30 bucks for a 4 episode DVD? Noooo. And no plans as far as I can see for a US boxset.

Crap. Crap. Crap.
Hopefully mine should arrive tomorrow, then l check it was just a mistake!!:o
I will be replacing this bad Excel set that they sent me with new ones as soon as they are released... that is for people that bought from me
Pages: 1 2 3 4