Excel Saga Mac??
If I need an explanation and notes to understand a joke I wouldn't find it funny at all.
Then you should stay away from Excel Saga. So many of its jokes are japanese culture, noted are NEEDED.
Excel Saga is in my opinion a very odd series mosty because I get most of the jokes they just aren't all that funny, like the dog after the 3rd episode I was like for gods sake eat the damn thing and be done with it. Also why does that girl keep dieing and why did the plot (and I use plot very loosely) not even bother to tell us who she was and where she was from? The Aliens in the sewer episode was funny but the others just really have been kind of lame.
So how is the new Mac set, I know FX release one just recently and I'm trying to decide which one to get.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
So how is the new Mac set, I know FX release one just recently and I'm trying to decide which one to get.

I've just past the midpoint of the series, and so far I'm very happy with this set! Excellent video quality, great subs, etc. I've updated my review as well and will keep updating it as necessary.
Quote:Originally posted by Malick
Also why does that girl keep dieing

Hyatt has a condition that is more common to Japanese people (coughing up blood, passing out, etc). I forget the name, but it's another one of those Japanese cultural tidbits they threw in.
Anemic?
Just read the review for the FX perfect collection of this, and it does have the AD Vid notes.

The reviewer said there was 2 jap and 2 english tracks with no apparent difference, so I'd just like to say that one track is plain audio, and the second has little "bloop" sounds for when the ADVid notes pop up on screen. Just clarifying.