Boogiepop Phantom
Well. I guess I can't argue with you about the "having no life thing". Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Closed sounds like a bit of an OKAMA himself. He's just a big sweaty Omanko! Kisama no joroka? EEHHhhh......Hai...Kimiwa hakkiri shitada no joro! OMAEWA BAKA CHINPOYO!!! 8O 8) Tongue :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Well. I guess I can't argue with you about the "having no life thing". Big Grin
yes, well to me having no life is my life. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Ahhhhh... the paradox............ :lol:
Staccatto!!!
but isnt having no life, the only life? wait no its not....but its all I have! :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

but isnt having no life, the only life? wait no its not....but its all I have! :mrgreen:

I love having no life. I tried filling it with friends, work, studying and religion. Nothing worked. Anime solved all my problems.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yes anime is the answer to all of lifes troubles.

ps. sorry about the double post but somthing fucked up on my computer and now I cant delete it.

Anime is even better than prostitution. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
well prostitutes, while good, will come and go but anime will never leave your side

A DEAD PROSTITUTE WON'T!!!! :twisted:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

na, I like to see 'em squerm! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hehukhuk

I've seen plenty of those before. :mrgreen:
hehukhuk! *swings arm while laughing*

AAAWWWWWW! Closed hasn't read my post at the top of this page. Cry Maybe he can't read? :?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers) Cyrus 2 2,123 06-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: annan
  any company make a 2 disc version of boogiepop phantom puzzleguy 10 4,755 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post: zrdb