Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Boogiepop Phantom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I agree with you about Lain. I didn't get past the 1st episode. The animation was great, but I could tell right away it was going to be too boring and weird for my taste. Never saw Boogipop, cuz my friend already told me it was too weird for me, and he's usually right. He likes that type of shit, but I can't stand it.
I made it all the way to the 7th episode of Lain, I only fell asleep 4 times while watching it!!
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

To go back on topic, is Boogiepop Phantom like Serial Experiments Lain, I've heard many people compared both series. Boogiepop seems interesting but I hated Lain, haven't even finished the 2nd dvd yet, IMO its so boring. Too much talking about nothing, yack yack yack.
the "yack yack yack" as you call it is what makes the series, amazing that watching something could actually make you think, huh? :mrgreen:
DAMN! why are all of you dissing lain and stuff like that? I think that stuff is great, jut takes some time to understand..... oh well, I liked it and I guess you have a right to your opinion. :mrgreen:
Dont like to think when watching anime, just wanna sit back and enjoy the show. Think too much in school as it is already.
I guess I am just a wierdo then since I enjoy reading other things besides manga outside of school. :mrgreen:
I'm like Matthew. I like crap that doesn't make me think at all. That's why I love stuff like Ranma and GTO. Eva is the only thing that I ever liked that made me think, and that's cuz they already had me hooked before they went pscho on me.
I like a good mix of both. Sometimes I want something truly intellectual, and other times I want somthing that is just mindless action. Big Grin
finaly someone who likes intellectual as well! but yeah, sometimes after a hard day I just like to zone out with some senseless violence as well. :mrgreen:
I need to have a good mix. If I don't I go crazy. :mrgreen:
yeah, I am still in school so I have tons of time on my hands, I dont usually do my homework until late at night so I have about 8 hours to blow every day. now thats the good life. :mrgreen:
I can have as many days off as I want. If I don't want to make money. Big Grin
well at least you get paid, that is really nice though, if you are set with cash you can just take the day off and watch anime :mrgreen: I wish my life was full of more choices then what shirt? the blue one or the white one? lol :lol: :mrgreen:
It will give it time. :mrgreen:
yeah, ..... I dont really know what I am going to do, ... probably be a surgan since my writings so bad :mrgreen: either that or a lawyer because I argue with people so much :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9