Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Boogiepop Phantom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The R1's have a little thing you can read. It is pretty cool. :mrgreen:
I have the boxset. It has the Bonus CD....Weird....VERY WEIRD....
yeah, but it only has 2 songs on it...
Discount anime DVD may have the soundtrack. :|
what happened to this site it looked like there used to be anime music but now it isnt there. does anyone know about that feature coming back?
i dont :?
Neither do I....
Man TeganNash u sound like a real fag :twisted: :twisted:
Do you know what baka stands for !Closed!...?
DO YOU!?
It means idiot or fool, which suits you perfectly if you think you can piss me off and get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
cool down.... although closed was being an idiot randomly insulting you like that, but your response was definatly humorous. :mrgreen:
and yes i know what baka means. i'm new ya ass i just got on yesturday... and also i have a life other than anime ya fag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fuckerfag fucker :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That is a little uncalled for.

KUSO DEMO KUE! :x
yes I agree... Confusedweatdrop:
It was cookiejarvideo that had the soundtracks along with the MI and Fx titles that were on this site.

Hehe, bunch of no lifes and bakas
yep...heheh.. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9