Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Boogiepop Phantom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think he left, good ridens too.
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

I think he left, good ridens too.

He was weird. :mrgreen:
yeah... and seamed to have it in for TeaganNash.
Nobody messes wit jore posse. Confusedweatdrop:
yeeah!!!

*tapps fingers on bling bling*
I almost PMed the bastard. I don't know why all of a sudden he wanted to personally attack someone that he barely knew. Jackass. Confusedweatdrop:
Moron, thats what I like about this forum, no one ever flames anyone. You can say anything you want and people wont flip out.
Isn't THIS flaming?
Not really. He kind of brought it on himself. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I almost PMed the bastard. I don't know why all of a sudden he wanted to personally attack someone that he barely knew. Jackass. Confusedweatdrop:

I did PM him told him to stop. :mrgreen:
Maybe he listened, and that's why he stopped? :mrgreen:
yeah, possibly, good thing to, man was he a jackass.

how I would have liked to virtually kill him if I coulda remembered. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Where did he put those posts? :mrgreen:
I forget, I just remember one instance when teagan said that he did not have unlimited funds, and he went on and on about how poor he was.
To go back on topic, is Boogiepop Phantom like Serial Experiments Lain, I've heard many people compared both series. Boogiepop seems interesting but I hated Lain, haven't even finished the 2nd dvd yet, IMO its so boring. Too much talking about nothing, yack yack yack.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9