Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What do you think is the worst anime ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was wondering what everyone considers the worst anime ever created.

I would probably say princess nine. Even though I havn't seen it the trailer tells me all that I need to know.
Nah, it's Genocyber. It's the only anime to this day that I walked out on. Now that's saying something. :mrgreen:
Hmmm...Both Judge and Big Wars were really awful. I dunno which one I disliked more.. And I have to say, I really hated the escaflowne movie but the artwork was gorgeous and it had good music, so it doesn't rank with the other 2. Wink
I would have to say Final Fantasy Unlimited!!! Cry
I was boring and dragged soooo bad!!! :twisted:
and i had such high hopes for it??!!??!!
And to think I was looking foward to the Big Wars remastered DVD. Sad
Pokemon... Grrr... Pikachu just CANT do all that! Bad Pikachu!
Sword for Truth

wow, that was crap...
AppleSeed. I spent 30$ on the TAPE way back when. I got home and almost took a sledgehammer to it. AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGHHH!!
Just thinking about it makes me mad. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Basically the whole Mecha Blasters Box Set from US Manga Corps was bad. :roll:
giant robo
ranma
sucks dont know why its so popular
ninja resurectionand hell spawn......fake ninja scrolls
Ranma?!? Take that back bastard. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "gunner7500"

ranma
sucks dont know why its so popular
ninja resurectionand hell spawn......fake ninja scrolls

Ranma Also? what i think most everyone here loves it.. Its one of my top 10 i would say..
It's my third favorite anime. It does drag but the beginning kicks ass. The rest is still very enjoyable. :mrgreen:
I think 90% of the board was offended by that Ranma slam. WOW :!:
He said what about Ranma.....
Dark grab me before... screw it

SHISH OH KADEN... (Lion's Roar Blast) from Ryouga (get's depressed and a blast of KI comes forth, for those who do not know...

Anyways I'd have to go with Fatal Fury or Mortal Kombat as worst anime....

And hey Gunner7500 your opinion is noted and... mute
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9