Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What do you think is the worst anime ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Every single episode in Slayers mattered to telling the whole story. Even episodes you thought were fillers told you more than some of the major plot scenes....

Amen. That's why Slayers is one of the best Anime series there is.
well maybe a shouldn't have said that ranma was one of the worst but i really hate it along with these other ones
slayer
fushigi yugi its ok but slowed down for love too much

nobody bitch i just dont feel these. i only like ,action, robot,comedy anime

the rest to me are kinda girly ,there people that really hate dbz and a dont get it
Quote:gunner7500 said "nobody bitch i just dont feel these. i only like ,action, robot,comedy anime"

Ok there is a theory and it is such, "Don't put anything in writing you don't want used against you" If you don't like Ranma that's cool, but at least state your reason why. And just saying "I just don't like" Leaves you open to the flame. Be a little more narrow like saying Ranma had too much comedy and not enough action for me. I think statments like that get your point across that you don't like the series and lets us the read know why.

Now your qoute, I have to ask doesn't Ranma and Slayers fall underneath the Action/Comedy catagory...

So in your own words they would be a series you'd might like....OrO
Preach it brother Morgorath! Contradiction is Suicide!
Quote:Originally posted by "gunner7500"

fushigi yugi its ok but slowed down for love too much

Um, that's because it's based on LOVE, not adventure. It's Shoujo. It's made for girls. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GIRLY.
Also, to add on to what Morgorath said. Read the FAQ in the other forum. Note rules 9, 13 and 14.

9. Opinions cannot be defended by saying ?it?s my opinion?
13. Learn to argue and defend your points
14. Think before you speak

Also, note rule 12, and 15. They are VERY important.

12. I?m always right
15. I?m also smarter and more knowledgeable than you
That's correct. See? He's right again!!!
Back to anime that you hate. I didn't like the Guyver, and M.D. Geist. They both kinda blew. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I have MD Gueist and it is worthless! I can't believe there is a "special edition" of such crap!!! :?
Alot of the anime or "Japanimation" as it was called in such days. Were crap. The only real refuge for the true anime fan was FANSUBS. I hate certain things about america. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yes there has been a lot of crap here of late but...

With releases of titles like Hellsing, Excel Saga, & Lupin the III

Makes it all worth while in the end. Plus I have you guys to make sure I don't waste my money.
I try me best to blast a series when it's bad. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
wooooo

looks like every ones against me, but morgorath your right i should state my
point more clearly

and suzakuseikun get off your cloud
It's a joke, don't get so worked up about it. There are points in the FAQ that are jokes, like not listening to Shibo about good anime. Learn to chill. Confusedweatdrop:

Edit: Rules 12 and 15 are jokes. I was being serious about defending your statements. And the Fushigi Yuugi thing.
Have you guy's seen the show they are trying to pass off as "anime" called Beyblade? Wow. That show is crap pure crap. I did just catch a couple minutes of the dub, but that is all you need. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9