Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How much have you spent on HK anime.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I mix it up well, as long as the R1 companies get their fair share. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Speaking of FRENCH....I saw Brotherhood of the Wolf in the French dub of corse, and it was Awsome. I hope to get it someday. I highly recomend it!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Is it a good fighting movie?!?
There is some great fighting in it, but I wouldn't go as far as to say a fighting movie. I saw it with a friend (as a matter of fact I saw it with the same friend osamu saw it with) I have to say I was impressed with it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It's something you have to see for yourself....in french though.

- POYZONE- hahaha

(poison)
Yes no need to see some bastardized english dub. Big Grin Big Grin
Ok. I just bought some more stuff.

Cowboy Bebop FX
Maison Ikkoku MI Big Grin

My financial situation is getting worse cause I'm addicted to buy box sets now. I don't make that much money so I'm starting to build up a small pile of debt. I'm one who hates to charge things or owe anyone money. I don't owe more money than I can pay back but it is a little more than I like to owe. Currently everything I owe adds up to $1700. That is quite a bit on credit cards but I can pay it off within the next three months. Still I fear I'll put more back on the card again. Ah, I have a love hate relationship with credit cards.

Just a couple weeks ago I also got both Kenshin box sets. Plus I got two R1 box sets for Christmas and I'm still thinking of what I will buy next. I'm going to have to lay off buying for a while. If I can... :twisted:

I'm not an impulse buyer and I control my finances very well and I'm afraid my greed could overcome my judgement when concerning anime. I can't be cured but maybe I can control my spending.

Ok, I'll stop yappin now.

Gomen

Kaioshane
Wakatemasu. We understand.

Heck I buy tons of stuff and still can't add up where all my money has gone!!!! :roll:
I just spent a little over $200 on HK's, and all I can think about is buying more. It is an addiction that I don't want to stop. I just watched the first four episodes of Excel Saga, and I have to say it is one of the funniest things ever created. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
kaioshane, maybe you should finish watching all the anime you own first, before going out and buying more.
Man talk about a throw back statment...
The chipmunks... I don't even want to think about that
show any more
At least they died a slow and painful death!!!!!! Oh wait, sorry, that was GamePro TV. OOPS 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
No the chipmunks died in a blender in episode 485 by Dave's own hand. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
MMMMmmmMMMMmmmm.......Squirrel sauce!!!!! Tongue
but they were chipmunks. You must be speaking of a different kind of sauce. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16