Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How much have you spent on HK anime.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
What?! When did they do that? Those rotten bastards! O well. I'll just give more money to HK companies. :lol: 8)
It's still cheaper than my local comic book store, but still. Even if they are lower than MSRP, going from $17.99 to $22.99 is cold. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There needs to be bloodshed at Best Buy for that to appease the anime gods. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm using my money on HK's. I still can't believe that they would higher thier prices! They are asses. 8O 8O 8O
I still will be buying stuff there, especially Vampire Wars, Virus, Kare Kano, and Excel Saga. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tell me how Virus is when you get it. I like Obari. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'll make a mental note to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ok dave. Damn chipmunks. 8O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
:?:
HAHAHAHAAA!!!! I get it.SADLY Cry Cry Cry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It was from Alvin and the Chipmunks steve. It wasn't completely out of my head. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I realized that after I posted. Damn that was fucked up. He lives with 3 mutant chipmunks who talk to him. What a crack addict. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Probably about $300-400 so far, including ebay and this site. Maybe about $300-400 R1 and vhs as well.

Max...
I've known about Hk's for a while but since I'm picky I've stayed away from most releases. So far I've only bought 2 HK sets the Kenshin Perfect fx sets which cost me $112 . So I saved around $360. That's a great deal and I can buy more anime with that savings.

I do like to support the companies here when I like their work. Still I have already given them way too much money. I've spent well over $1200 on R1's. I don't even want to know how much I've actually spent. That is just an estimate. I love HK dvd's!

Kaioshane 8)
I support the industry by buying more and more manga, I dont like getting ripped off especially when I know I am so I buy french manga for cheap and support it that way
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16