Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Post count has NOTHING to do with being able to make a comment; quiet people are often the ones with the most to say.

Secondly, you misinterpret my actions, I'm not trying to start one, but end this one before it goes for another couple of pages. It's may be you who likes flame wars, by the fact that you think I'm trying to start one. I did not flame you or anyone, in that I didn't not attack or insult anyone personally. I merely said, the three of you have been flaming each other for 2 pages worth, and that it was rather unnecessary. I never said you should change your posting conduct; In fact I said flame him, but do it once and move on with your fucking life. Its just sad that a discussion on a topic gets turned into a flame war for 3 pages, over someone unintentionally breaking a rule. There is no hypocrisy on this side of the fence.
man, and i thought i was pushing it with the minor flaming i was doing....wow.

anyway, a little comentary, not meant to upset anyone:

thinders, yes, you are a newbie to this board, however, that does not make you any less responsible for following the rules. and these guys have been posting here forever and are well known in this community. since you are new, showing a little more respect to these folks may make your stay here more enjoyable.

vicious, the dumbass comment was a bit immature and underhanded, and i believe this "flame war" was started by that because you shifted the argument from his ideas and actions to his being. and the NBA thing is kind of a cop out, but we can let it slide, i know i wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING well while watching NFL playoffs.

kakomu, you probably shouldnt talk to anyone about being humble, you came across rather "holier than thou" in your post. dont try to remove the splinter in thinders eye when you have a log in yours.

i guess i had to join the fray sometime, cant resist forever.

-Vile
Quote:Originally posted by rabidsg
This should of ended like 2 pages ago, when all someone should of said was, please see rule 20 or so. Say your peace once, and move on with your lives, ffs.

You're right, it should have. I already apologized once for it, and that's all you're getting.

Quote:Originally posted by Vile

vicious, the dumbass comment was a bit immature and underhanded, and i believe this "flame war" was started by that because you shifted the argument from his ideas and actions to his being. and the NBA thing is kind of a cop out, but we can let it slide, i know i wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING well while watching NFL playoffs.

It was immature. I never said I don't have my moments. Wink And trust me, you won't see me on here tonight since my boy Kobe is gonna be lighting it up in LA. Big Grin
Respect to the undeserving? Superb logic. Honestly what gets you respect here? Post count? Homosexual arguments? Threats of 'beating one's ass'? Your all children... I have just been discouraged from posting here.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
October 10, 1976

Your shitting me Vicious? You do really act your age
Quote:Originally posted by Piece
October 10, 1976

Your shitting me Vicious? You do really act your age

Not sure what you trying to say. I'm assuming you were trying to be sarcastic or something, but ti's ahrd to tell from your post.

But I thought you were leaving and not posting anymore and stuff.

And what are you doing looking up my info?? No!!! I'm not a girl. Don't IM me. No poontang for you here!!!!
Dude, you're 28...

You wont have to worry about me PM'ing you, dont worry. You should find yourself a girl instead of spending your parents money on your massive anime collection
too bad you don't know the difference between your and you're or when to use an apostraphe. As for earned respect, if you were actually here more than a month, maybe you would actually know what it means to earn respect.
lmao! I'm sure stupidity earns respect here.
Quote:Originally posted by Piece
Respect to the undeserving? Superb logic. Honestly what gets you respect here? Post count? Homosexual arguments? Threats of 'beating one's ass'? Your all children... I have just been discouraged from posting here.
Talking about gaining respect? You just lost your's. It's not right to put a label on anyone (let alone everyone). Or make fun of anyone with both merit and seniority.
Merit and Seniority?

365 posts in 3 months?

I don't have that much time on my hands.
Hahaha... your funny. Big Grin... Rolleyes :mad: You really like to piss people off don't you? Personally, if you say you've been discouraged from posting, then please stop. There's no reason to continue... All I am saying is you should stop making fun of people in the process of quitting.

And about "merit and senority".. I wasn't talking about myself. I was talking about the person you directly made fun of :mad:.

This thread's going to get locked... all I wanted to say is that if you want respect give it and don't put a label on anyone. I have nothing demeaning to say (no matter what is said).
this just keeps getting better, if i believed in a god, id pray to it right now that this thread doesnt get locked... fun fun.

and vicious, much respect my friend.

-Vile

EDIT: piece should be ignored.
I'm not sure what to say. I'm a bit stumped... Just calling me stupid in a smug fashion doesn't actually make me stupid :confused:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7