Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
my comment was just a funny remark!
(NO JUST BAD DUBS)

to the NO BAD ACTORS/ACTRESSES IN ANIME remark

nothing mor nothing less, who give a f*ck what you prefer its your preference so keep it to yourself
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
my comment was just a funny remark!

I knew you were just trying to be funny. That's why I ignored it. Big Grin

I was actually ignoring his too until he tried to make up those riduclous excuses about being a noobie and about making the post in the middle of a thread.
No, it was not an instigation. Last time i checked, I was sitting in my room typing this, telling none of you my motivations. It was simply a response, (joke or not) to

Quote:NO JUST BAD DUBS

And if we are going to begin talking about instigation, lets take a look at this:

Quote:I think you're a dumbass!!!

Now i simply made a statement, it probably was not necessary, but if calling somebody a dumbass earns no reprimand from the board members, but saying watch subs does, I have no comment.

(There was one person who tried to stop the flaming so i give him/her credit)
Actually, I said that followed by your excuse about it being in the middle of a thread to show you how ridiculous that is. And your response just proved that that excuse holds absolutely no water since my comment was in the middle of a thread just like yours, yet you got upset about it. Thanks for making it so easy for me.
You fail to see the humour here. I wrote that "in the middle of the thread excuse" because i was being flamed on technical grounds. And my response was not out of anger, it was to show you your own stupidity. You did not call me a dumbass just because you wanted to make a point, you too made a stupid comment, yet are blind to that fact. Before you post next time, id like you to consider this rule:

Quote:All we ask is that you think before you post.

Thanks, and have a great day.
oh? And what was this "stupid comment" that he made?
You would love me to say it wouldnt you, so you could agree and ATTEMPT to make a fool out of me. Its not going to work. If you had the ability to read 4 posts above mine, you would know what im referring to.
hmm, I would hardly think calling you a dumbass is stupid, since it seems to be more than true enough.
Wonderful comeback, Im loving the way you use others insults as your own. Couldnt come up with anything original? Oh thats alright, i didnt want to hear it anyways.
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders
You fail to see the humour here. I wrote that "in the middle of the thread excuse" because i was being flamed on technical grounds. And my response was not out of anger, it was to show you your own stupidity. You did not call me a dumbass just because you wanted to make a point, you too made a stupid comment, yet are blind to that fact. Before you post next time, id like you to consider this rule:

Thanks, and have a great day.

Hahaha. I love it how you're trying to work yourself out of this hole you've dug for yourself. Let's see how many inconsistencies I can find.

First off, your excuse was ridiculous and had nothing to do with you showing anyone's stupidity but your own.

I did call you a dumbass because of two reasons. the first being because I believe it to be true. the second being that I knew you'd give me the desired response that you did which would show us your stupidity by you contradicting your own initial excuse.

Hopefully you're still with me at this point and haven't gotten confused yet. the last part is the most 'ironic' and 'moronic' as well IMO. You just wrote your reasoning talking about how you were being flamed on 'technical grounds', and then you went and quoted the forum rules. Thus trying to use these same 'technicalities' against me.

I'm confused here since you're very inconsistent with your use of these rules. Do you only read them and comprehend them when they're in your favor? Also, does this mean that you had already read those rules before Kakomu pointed them out to you?

It's pretty fun to see how you keep contradicting yourself. I suggest you stop making these posts and trying to come up with some form of reasoning. Because franlkly, you're not very good at it. I think you'd do better for yourself if you just kept your 'reasoning' to yourself. Here's a little phrase for you to keep in mind:

It's better for you to keep your mouth shut and have people believe that you're an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Oh I forgot, there?s no such thing as sarcasm in your world. Notice which rule I quoted.

Yes, if you read it, (evidently you have not) you will notice that it is quite humorous. And to explain that humor, since you, the hypocrite calling me a dumbass, probably will not understand it; I will be kind and help you.

See, if it says : Think before you post, its implying that, with my posting this, I do not believe you thought before you posted. It was merely to show how stupid using technicalities in order to corner someone is.

I am also very fond of this:

It's better for you to keep your mouth shut and have people believe that you're an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Well, let?s see here. If I just posted that from the rules, (in different wording just to clarify so in your struggle to find insignificant and groundless comebacks you don?t try that one) it seems that you simply reworded what I said. I really do admire your skills in alliteration, rewording what "the dumbass" said and all.

Oh, and "franlkly" is not a word. Now who's the dumbass.

Oh, and "franlkly" is not a word. Now who's the dumbass.

The fact that you had to use one slightly misspelled word from my entire post to make a point means that you truly have no leg to stand on. You're done!!!! Just like the Spurs and TWolves when they had to resort to hack a shaq.

You as well as anyone else on here has read enough of my posts to know that that is a typo and nothing more. You will never win a spelling contest against me. I've won more spelling bees than you can count. I just suck at typing.

Anyways, your post made no sense. there was absolutely no humor. You're the only one laughing. and if you're laughing at your own jokes and noone else is, that means it wasn't very funny.
Wonderful comeback, Im loving the way you use others insults as your own. Couldnt come up with anything original? Oh thats alright, i didnt want to hear it anyways.

where are all the apostrophes son? the way you have it spelled, 'couldnt' and 'didnt' aren't words.

You fail to see the humour here.

It's 'HUMOR' dumbass. You're pitiful. Go back and edit your posts if you're gonna try and correct my typing. Mine was a typo, yours is misspelled.

Now i simply made a statement, it probably was not necessary, but if calling somebody a dumbass earns no reprimand from the board members, but saying watch subs does, I have no comment.

(There was one person who tried to stop the flaming so i give him/her credit)

I can't believe I missed this. Are you crying??? There's no crying in anime!!!!

And I thought you said you had 'no comment'. you obviously didn't stick to that one for very long did you?
Man this is wonderful. I correct your spelling, you have nothing to do except correct mine. No original comebacks anymore are there Einstein.

IT'S HUMOUR IN CANADA YOU CULTURALLY DEPRIVED MORON!

Oh and by the way, I am not your son, and am very glad not to be.
what about the other ones? Didn't have a response to those did you? Honestly, I don't give a crap about Canada or any other country. why would I care how they spell stuff there? I go by American spellings, since I live in the US and US basically makes all the rules.

Also dumbass, how do I know you're in Canada? stop putting the cart before the horse

I hear nothing but ridiculous drivel coming out of your mouth. so i gave up on making intelligent posts. I figure I'd speak on a level you'd be more comfortable with.

I agree. It's pretty pathetic, since I couldn't give a shit about peoples minor misspellings. but I've never been above stooping to someone elses level.

It's no fun arguing with someone that makes no sense. I think logically and you do not. I'll wait for Batz to come around. you two would seem to get along better.

People like you, that think they're all smart and smug, I wish you were in front of me so I could just punch you, knock your sorry ass out, and make you shut up. that'd be the easiest way and it'd make me feel better too since I haven't hit anyone in a few weeks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7