Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Entertainment aboundsBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
The Entertainment aboundsBig Grin

Not relaly. He's pretty boring. and I'm not very creative when I'm trying to watch the NBA playoffs. That's why I just want to hit him and get it over with. Distracting me from my basketball!!!!
if only there was like an online way to shock (electrically) people on the other side of a PC when they piss you off

Man that would be sweeet
It'd be like one of those early Simpsons epsiodes. I'd be shocking people like mad.

anyways, gotta go watch this game. Getting tired of arguing with a dumbass. (and before I get a long drawn out response to that . . . there are no hidden meanings. It means exactly what I wrote)
thats exactly what i was thinking of when i posted...

the episode where the sell of their TV to go to the shrink (cant remeber his name) it was in the first season

oh and enjoy the game
Nope, I won't make any long, drawn out responses for your dumb ass to try and comprehend.

This is sad:
"...go by American spellings, since I live in the US and US basically makes all the rules. "

That?s all I have to say. You are pathetic, living in a bubble, believing that the US makes all the rules.

Oh, and It really is funny that this is making you angry because I?m entertained.

Yes, I do live in Canada, that?s to your north if you're lost by any chance. Stop believing you live in the only country on the planet; there are others, with populations that are thankfully more intelligent than you.

And by the way, who exactly are people like me. Oh yeah, I forgot, it?s that chunk of the population specifically designated as those who are similar to Mathew.

Oh, I would really love to see you try and punch me. It would be the pinnacle of entertainment.

I will no longer respond to this thread. I made no mistake, and stand by that, and you are pitiful at arguing. I?m really scared too; your sidekick Rav96 will probably be hot on my tail with insults.
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders
I?m really scared too; your sidekick Rav96 will probably be hot on my tail with insults.

im nobodys sidekick?

and ive not insulted you once and not gonna its just that i like these types of threads as they are entertaining to read!
Quote:
if only there was like an online way to shock (electrically) people on the other side of a PC when they piss you off

Man that would be sweeet

I thought ^ that was directed at me, sorry i took it the wrong way, i had to respond because i didn't want you to get the wrong idea.
Nope, I won't make any long, drawn out responses for your dumb ass to try and comprehend.

This is sad:
"...go by American spellings, since I live in the US and US basically makes all the rules. "

That?s all I have to say. You are pathetic, living in a bubble, believing that the US makes all the rules.

Oh, and It really is funny that this is making you angry because I?m entertained.

Yes, I do live in Canada, that?s to your north if you're lost by any chance. Stop believing you live in the only country on the planet; there are others, with populations that are thankfully more intelligent than you.

And by the way, who exactly are people like me. Oh yeah, I forgot, it?s that chunk of the population specifically designated as those who are similar to Mathew.

Oh, I would really love to see you try and punch me. It would be the pinnacle of entertainment.

I will no longer respond to this thread. I made no mistake, and stand by that, and you are pitiful at arguing. I?m really scared too; your sidekick Rav96 will probably be hot on my tail with insults.

man, to think I fell asleep and missed out on all of this fun for a good 5 hours.

A) By mockingly saying " I won't make any long, drawn out responses for your dumb ass to try and comprehend" and implying that anything you have to say is above and beyond our comprehension is ludicrous considering more often than not in this thread you've demonstrated that your writing style is more inept (correcting spelling mistakes then getting on someone's case for correcting your own) than adept and is rather just pitiful. I bring this up only because I read a rather sizeable chunk of AL Franken's new book, but you sound like one of those conservative media types that would rather flame the hell out of someone for slight mistake without apologizing or recognizing their own misdeeds. There's no need for this, because your writing sucks as it is (looks like something any 16 year old can churn out, and I should know since my writing has vastly improved since then). Now, I have no idea how old you are, but I know that Vicious is 7 years my senior and seems rather worldly and I'm going to guess I'm at least 3 years older than you, which leaves you at nothing except ignorant that the person you called a 'CULTURALLY DEPRIVED MORON' (forgive me if you mispelled one of those words I managed to spell them right ruining the quote) is actually a Muslim AMerican living in a state that is rather well populated with Christians. One would think a rather precocious amount of culture would have sprung in someone like that (especially if they went to college), but holding true to the conservative media analogy, you wouldn't know that, or care for that, since, to you, the ends justifies the means.

B) We all knew that you pointed to the noob excuse, but had you been a slight bit more humble about it and apologized for not seeing the rule and just not posted about it again, that post would have faded into obscurity, but you decided to jump on our case and go on the offensive. You signed up last month, whereas I've been here since close to the beginning and Vicious has been here for a long as hell time as well. We both have high post counts and are known by just about EVERY poster here. Both of us have the urge to correct and tell off people who feel the need to be idiots. Guess who you managed to piss off? BOTH people who would be willing to point out your foibles, tell you off and get people to rally behind us, since we've been right so many times before. Ask anyone here who has watched us in action

C) When it comes to American spellings, we use them since American english is a standard, and a majority of the people on this board are American, including two of the moderators (JJ doesn't count, since he posts here entirely too infrequently Wink). So blow it out your ass, it's 'color', 'humor' and 'center'!

D) "And by the way, who exactly are people like me. Oh yeah, I forgot, it?s that chunk of the population specifically designated as those who are similar to Mathew."

I'm not exactly sure what this means (besides being one of the few times I've ever seen someone spell my name correctly), but that seems irrelevent, unless you were refering to 'matthew' the biblical prophet. Either way, how are they all similar to mathew or matthew? Why does it matter in this sort of post? In fact, realize that this whole paragraph is rhetorical and realize that your whole paragraph made no sense and had absolutely no credence whatsoever to the argument beyond the key point of "I know how make obscure points about people named 'mathew'" which was not a key point of the original argument (which ultimately boiled down to the very witty one liner of vicious 'I think you're a dumbass').

E) To address your last two points, even if Vicious would look humorous trying to hit you, I'm sure I would knock you flat on your ass with one hit, and anyone who seen me work out would promptly concur. And if there were ANY debate about who would beat each other up in a fight, it would sadly become moot because being the type of person I am, I would just bring a few frat brothers with me to stomp your ass since I don't care about a clean fight with a dumbass and I'd rather see you stomped than be prideful of having stomped you myself. As for not posting again, why not actually stick to your guns and not post again (showing either some dignity or adherence to your word) then being stupid about? well, considering your dumbass nature, i guess that may be too much to ask for.

Couldn't come up with anything of your own, so you're calling me what I call you huh? And I'm the pitiful one? If you want to believe that, go right ahead.

I'd love to see me 'try' and punch you too. Come to Otakon and you can have your wish.

I'm really confused by the Mathew response and your whole line of reasoning there. Too bad we won't get a response from you anymore to help clarify that. Rolleyes

To everyone else: I apologize for this waste of your time. I was pretty pitiful and uncreative since I was trying to focus on the NBA. what can I say . . . I love this game!!!! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

To everyone else: I apologize for this waste of your time. I was pretty pitiful and uncreative since I was trying to focus on the NBA. what can I say . . . I love this game!!!! Big Grin

Ahh, I was worried you lost your touchWink .

Flamming and arguing I have no problem with but inviting each other through an anime forum for fist fights is a bit lame and childish isn't it guys? (and please don't respond with "but he started it...."). I know you are above this kind of behaviour and it only degrades the respect people have for you. Violence is for people who can't win a fight with words, and thats the opposite of you guys.
so uhh, how about that Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut....

No offence but are your guys' lives so mundane and boring of an existance that you have to berate, belittle, and flame one another over and over. This should of ended like 2 pages ago, when all someone should of said was, please see rule 20 or so. Say your peace once, and move on with your lives, ffs.
Quote:Originally posted by rabidsg
so uhh, how about that Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut....

No offence but are your guys' lives so mundane and boring of an existance that you have to berate, belittle, and flame one another over and over. This should of ended like 2 pages ago, when all someone should of said was, please see rule 20 or so. Say your peace once, and move on with your lives, ffs.

hmm, funny, I DID say that it was against the rules, and funny that I DID say: "We all knew that you pointed to the noob excuse, but had you been a slight bit more humble about it and apologized for not seeing the rule and just not posted about it again, that post would have faded into obscurity, but you decided to jump on our case and go on the offensive.". That basically means that the flame was brought down upon him for being such a dolt and I have no reason to feel guilt or remorse. As for my life being so "mundane" and "boring", who are you to judge us? I mean really? Because we've made a few posts telling this guy our thoughts? Might as well say all forms of communication are basically parts of a boring and mundane life...
Well I believe I never said no one pointed to rule 20. What I did say was that was all that really had to be said.

Secondly, I never judged you nor said communication was boring or mundane; I asked if your lives were so mundane and boring to berate, belittle, and flame, for 2 pages.

And if you want to put blame on someone for starting this little flame war, you should put it in part on yourself with:

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Posted in the rules. YOur quote is an obvious instigation to start a sub vs dub debate.

as that in itself was instigation to start a rebuttle/excuse from him, and then a flame war. All you had to say: was hey, just so you know, rule 20 says this is a no no.... it'd be best for your health and mental sanity to not do this again. After which he could of then replied: note taken, won't happen again.

Yet instead theres 2 pages of "dumbass" and insinuations of mental midgetry comments directed to one another. Its just odd how everyone was helpful at first to the guy, then as soon as he stumbles and unintentionally breaks a rule; suddenly everyone's beating him with sticks. It still seems that what he originally said seemed logical to follow after the comment made previously before it, even if that previous comment was a joke.
Telling him that his post was instigation is not an instigation in itself, as for you, it seems rather obvious that first you attacked our methodology and are here trying to get yet another flame war started based on how badly we acted towards someone else. FIrst of all, screw you and screw him. He IS a dumbass not only for breaking the rules in the first place, but trying to defend them (badly) by first saying he's noob, then saying we are dimwits and so on and so forth. And here you are saying we over reacted to his over reaction, and flaming it in the meantime. I am pointing at the obvious hypocracy. But in essence, your opinion doesn't matter to me. Someone as feisty as him DESERVES to be beaten with a stick, and someone with as few post counts as you have barely has any right WHATSOEVER to tell us how to change the conduct of our posting. Idiots deserve to be flamed when they post stupidity!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7