Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Tattoos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeah, I have it as my background as well. I got it from digitalblasphemy too. Great minds think alike eh? lol
so they say
Pointless, yes. Completely stupid, maybe so. But having fun ranting about nothing is a hell of a great opportunity. I love to argue. Oh yeah Tripp, sorry about your I.Q. Wink. Pointless arguing does that to people, you know? Lol. ^__^.
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Pointless, yes. Completely stupid, maybe so. But having fun ranting about nothing is a hell of a great opportunity. I love to argue. Oh yeah Tripp, sorry about your I.Q. Wink. Pointless arguing does that to people, you know? Lol. ^__^.

That's one thing a lot of people don't get. Like I myself have stood infront of people knowing that I was 100% wrong, but I'll argue because it's fun for me to argue.
That's the way to do things. Arguing is a way of life. It is fun Wink .
indeed, but then everyone just thinks your an arse and know one tals to youWink

ah well Fun is FUN!
Fun. I wonder where someone came up with that word.
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Fun. I wonder where someone came up with that word.

FUN= Fu*ked Up Nation

State of anarchy inwhich you kill everyone you hate Smile
Well, that's my guess
Lol. I liked that one. Well thought out Wink.
its a common abbreviation used by many punks!

i should have made it clearer

Fun is F.U.N coz it is Big Grin
So many good reasons. My brother said something about the anarchy part a few days ago when I asked him. Lol. And then he went off to adjust his spiked bracelet and skeleton necklace. Funny how things go. There is just one thing to say. this is FUN :p .
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
its a common abbreviation used by many punks!

i should have made it clearer

Fun is F.U.N coz it is Big Grin

When you said that it reminded me that I used to have a shirt with "F U" written on the back with safty pins.

I also did it to say "kill", but the teacher called me up to her desk & said "Rob," (which clearly isn't my name :mad: Rolleyes ) "are you feeling alright?"

I'd forgotten what my shirt said, then she told me to go take the pins out & that's when it hit me.
what hit you? if it was the teacher i hope you hit her back!
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
what hit you? if it was the teacher i hope you hit her back!
...no, the fact that I was wearing the shirt. And even though I never liked that teacher, I loved her class & therefore wouldn't have hit her back anyways.
That would be funny if someone hit the teacher. I know someone who flipped off the teacher in my P.E. class and yelled "F.U. !" It was so funny. I think that the teacher deserved it. He said that my friend was not doing push-ups correctly (when he was) and made him do more of them. The my friend yelled at the teacher. It was great XD. Sad, but great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7