Anime Tattoos?
Yeah, I have it as my background as well. I got it from digitalblasphemy too. Great minds think alike eh? lol
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
so they say
Pointless, yes. Completely stupid, maybe so. But having fun ranting about nothing is a hell of a great opportunity. I love to argue. Oh yeah Tripp, sorry about your I.Q. Wink. Pointless arguing does that to people, you know? Lol. ^__^.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Pointless, yes. Completely stupid, maybe so. But having fun ranting about nothing is a hell of a great opportunity. I love to argue. Oh yeah Tripp, sorry about your I.Q. Wink. Pointless arguing does that to people, you know? Lol. ^__^.

That's one thing a lot of people don't get. Like I myself have stood infront of people knowing that I was 100% wrong, but I'll argue because it's fun for me to argue.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
That's the way to do things. Arguing is a way of life. It is fun Wink .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

indeed, but then everyone just thinks your an arse and know one tals to youWink

ah well Fun is FUN!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Fun. I wonder where someone came up with that word.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Fun. I wonder where someone came up with that word.

FUN= Fu*ked Up Nation

State of anarchy inwhich you kill everyone you hate Smile
Well, that's my guess

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Lol. I liked that one. Well thought out Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

its a common abbreviation used by many punks!

i should have made it clearer

Fun is F.U.N coz it is Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
So many good reasons. My brother said something about the anarchy part a few days ago when I asked him. Lol. And then he went off to adjust his spiked bracelet and skeleton necklace. Funny how things go. There is just one thing to say. this is FUN :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by rav96
its a common abbreviation used by many punks!

i should have made it clearer

Fun is F.U.N coz it is Big Grin

When you said that it reminded me that I used to have a shirt with "F U" written on the back with safty pins.

I also did it to say "kill", but the teacher called me up to her desk & said "Rob," (which clearly isn't my name :mad: Rolleyes ) "are you feeling alright?"

I'd forgotten what my shirt said, then she told me to go take the pins out & that's when it hit me.

what hit you? if it was the teacher i hope you hit her back!
see you space cowboy...
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
what hit you? if it was the teacher i hope you hit her back!
...no, the fact that I was wearing the shirt. And even though I never liked that teacher, I loved her class & therefore wouldn't have hit her back anyways.

That would be funny if someone hit the teacher. I know someone who flipped off the teacher in my P.E. class and yelled "F.U. !" It was so funny. I think that the teacher deserved it. He said that my friend was not doing push-ups correctly (when he was) and made him do more of them. The my friend yelled at the teacher. It was great XD. Sad, but great.
Hot Damn, that was cool!