Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who are you?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I don't really make lists but I am flattered to be on one.

I guess I can be a jerk at times but that's what happens when someone speaks their mind. At least I hope to realize when I'm wrong and appologize when I realize I'm offensive.

And for people I like... eventually I get around to lampooning their avatar...

In my time here I don't think I have seen you be a jerk.Wink Probably because I agree with what you have to say most times.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

And for people I like... eventually I get around to lampooning their avatar...

Hahaha. You got me for a second. I saw the avatar and started reading the post. I was like 'I don't remember writing that'!! then I was like what's going on to my avatar. And then finally I looked at the username and I remembered what you did to JJ's avatar last week.

Thanks for the compliment I guess. :confused: Although I'll be confused and probably skip over most of your posts for awhile since I'll see my avatar next to them.

But why does he turn into Goemon? I'm assuming it has something to do with your love for Lupin. And Goemon is the only one on the series that uses a sword and since Vicious has a sword . . . Or maybe I'm just trying too hard to make a connection there.
It also confused me mighty bit for a few seconds. I thought I was reading Vicious' post, then noticed it didn't sound like Vicious, then avatar changes......Another trick by Zag

BTW, what is "shinsengumi"?
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101

The Shinsengumi is from Rurouni Kenshin (actually the Shinsengumi really existed and Hajime Saito was a real person). In the anime they were enemies to Kenshin. I believe they were shogunate samurai who were used to stifle rebellious acts. They were known as the Wolves of Mibu.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101

I got it from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X. It is the name of a group of ronin samurai that were formed by the Tokugawa shogunate. In the series, they mostly patrolled Kyoto and made life hell for the rebels, including Kenshin. Hajime Saito was the captain of the third squad of the Shinsengumi, both in the series and in real life. And being as he's my favorite character from that series and the Shinsengumi were a bunch of badasses that struck fear in the rebels, I decided to use that name.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Hahaha. I'm sure I've had alot of 'warm' welcomes for people. But I'm such a jerk to everyone that I never remember what bad thing I said to who. :confused:

Damn your evil. I'v been reading a lot and almost every time I see a post from you it's been evil. You really are like Vicious from cowboy bebop (my opinion) any way just had to through that out there.
That's our brother Vicious!
That's why Vicious is my favorite member on AN and here. His evilness is dependable, sorta fun, and it just fits the Bebop character so well.
Quote:Originally posted by allanb64
Damn your evil. I'v been reading a lot and almost every time I see a post from you it's been evil. You really are like Vicious from cowboy bebop (my opinion) any way just had to through that out there.

Thanks. I take that as a compliment. So when you finally do start posting and I make a comment, you'll know it's not anything personal.

It's not that I'm necessarily evil, but I lack sympathy for others. I'm just incapable of feeling it. A former friend of mine who was doing her grad work for psychology made me take a quiz since she didn't believe that I was totally cold-hearted. And it proved that I have no emotions or sympathy for others and I don't get shocked by horrible situations or accidents. Also, I'm very blunt, so that comes off as being mean alot of times.
That's not mean. That's my kind of people.Wink
... well ok. Find it strange that you have absolutely no sympathy/compassion for others tho that's kind of creepy. Some how I always thought that every one had some degree of compassion, even if they did not show it. But now I don?t know any more... Well it's your own business so what ever floats your boat right. Glad you took that as a compliment tho, wasn?t my intention to insult you. But after I read what you wrote I just could not resist making the comment. Well anyways I keep this in mind and not take what you say personal. Bye for now.
Allan
Eh....why even bother take anything personal or let anything bother you anyway? Dohz........not as though you know any of us real life.......
Nope I don?t take stuff personally. I was just acknowledging the comment Vicious had made

?So when you finally do start posting and I make a comment, you'll know it's not anything personal.?
Female, 19, will be 20 on the 16th of March!
allanb64 Wrote:... well ok. Find it strange that you have absolutely no sympathy/compassion for others tho that's kind of creepy. Some how I always thought that every one had some degree of compassion, even if they did not show it. But now I don?t know any more...

IDK when you posted this but not everyone has sympathy/compassion for others that I can confirm. That's why the world has lawyers their job is to crush people. There plenty of jobs like that and until one is able to do that they. Here is what I believe people feel compassion and sympathy to a point unless they experience a serious betrayl, a huge problem etc or they just don't give a damn from the start. I know everyone must question what they believe at one time or another and the bottom line is you can't let the truth break you...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13