Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who are you?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
kristym22:

Once you reach 50 posts you can go into your User Cp options and add an avatar Wink.
I will have to get posting I am almost there to 50 posts can't wait...Thank you kristym22Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin
God, I'm so glad to be back on the forums! I missed these random conversations.
im 19 male, a little bit goth i guess in that i look good in black on account of being half filipino and having black hair/dark eyes and i feel good about myself when i wear all black. ok, i cant type like that anymore. [returns to using punctuation and ending sentences every once in awhile]

anyway, im rediculously social and hanging out with friends is one of the most important things to me. i also like big parties, and drinking, lots of drinking. i smoke cigarettes and drink alot of beer but dont do drugs(not counting alcohol and tobacco).

oh yeah, i like anime, but not in the way like "all anime is awesome because its anime" but "i see anime as another form of visual storytelling." ya know, just like live action movies, television shows, etc. oh yeah, i seriously dislike dragonball. if you want to know why, start a thread.

so im new here. you all seem like nice folks. those who have caught my eye as being cooler than usual are:

JJ - for obvious reasons
Prophet Hero - because he seems well educated and articulate
Zagatto - that bang ass avatar
SirChico - for being a total post slut (oh yeah, plus being young and knowing he isn't omniscient(sp?). very respectable.)
Japschen - because she is a she and the most easily found she on this forum. plus she has a big collection
Terrex - for being very nice and helpful when i posted for the first time here.
Atomic Orgasm - not sure why, probably the name/avatar combo
Lonely_monkey21 - she likes the Mars Volta, there isnt much cooler than that.

so thats my list. anyone who isnt on it can assume i hate you. no i dont, that was a lie. thank you all for making me feel welcome.

-Vile
AH! I didn't make the list!!!
Sad Lonely's back for 30 seconds...and she made Vile's list!! Sad
male 18
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
AH! I didn't make the list!!!
Sad Lonely's back for 30 seconds...and she made Vile's list!! Sad

Yeah what gives?!Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Yeah what gives?!Rolleyes

I didn't either. But then again, I never welcome anybody and he hasn't been on here long enough for me to get into an argument with him yet. Also, I tend to not answer alot of the threads and questions that noobs ask since I've seen them dozens of times before. So i'm not surprised that I didn't leave a memorable impression.
Quote:Originally posted by Vile
SirChico - for being a total post slut (oh yeah, plus being young and knowing he isn't omniscient(sp?). very respectable.)
I am honored to make your list, but Sad ... you think I am a post slut?! I liked the second part though.

I may have alot of posts in a very short time... but... I never spammed on any of them, they all had a point and a meaning! I'd like to think of myself as a conservative poster because I don't post for the heck of it... Sad

Thanks Wink
I wouldn't put me on my list either.:eek:
ok guys, i understand some of you may be upset you didn't make my list -- that doesnt mean i don't like you, or i havent noticed your presence.

ive been here about two weeks, and those on the list are just the people who popped into my mind at the moment that i was writing the post. and come to think of it, i wanna add a couple more:

Ka-Talliya - she started this thread. and i like witch hunter robin
Last Exile - because he likes mXc
DARK OSAMU - low self esteem rocks!
Jaded God - he likes the Mars Volta AND At the Drive-in. isnt much better than that.

oh yeah, and SirChico, when i said you were a post slut, i just meant that i see more posts on here from you than anyone else, and thats cool. being a slut regarding anything is cool. plus youre right, your posts are meaningful for the most part, plus they dont piss me off. which is also cool.

and now, i am officially no longer adding people to this list. thanks for the feedback.

-Vile
I have been with this website for quite awhile now.And enjoyed the posts and conversations of/with.

Schultz- A very nice guy who helped me ever so much.
JunkieJoe- Also may I say nice you are all so nice and fun to talk to.
Vicious- I read some of your posts before and said man your awesome.
SirChico- I thought you were very kind.
DARK OSAMU- Enjoyed reading your posts very much so.
Ka-Talliya- I enjoy your posts as well and enjoy your input.
Lil Ole Me 97-Your post made me laugh---Where are all the gurls? c'mon, don't be bashful! Chit chat kitty cat... Meoooooow.
Ryoku Slayer- Very nice and very much enjoy taking with.

There are so many others except my appolagy if I did not write your name down...

And this is just a few of them I very much enjoy reading the posts from all of you.You all add a special touch.And all have different personalities that I very much enjoy this website because of all of you
Wow, thank you... I didn't know I'd make it on two lists Smile.

I am sorry if it seems like I post alot... I have alot of fun posting here Big Grin. I would like to make a list of honorable mentions, but I would feel bad excluding anyone so... To anyone who has truly reached out and just conversed with me.. here is to you Wink.
have i started a trend?

-Vile
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
I may have alot of posts in a very short time... but... I never spammed on any of them, they all had a point and a meaning! I'd like to think of myself as a conservative poster because I don't post for the heck of it.

If I had room to, I'd take that as an insult, but I can't really seeing as how my post per day has really taken a fall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13