Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who are you?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I just wanted to tell people on here.. That I really enjoy reading there posts and conversations.I hope that its ok with everyone here and again very sorry if I left you out. I like and enjoy everyone here. Hope we can all talk some more..Smile and I dont think you post to much at all, and I am very happy you have fun posting here and very much enjoy reading all of your posts SirChico...kristym22

and in case anyone forgot I am a 17 year old female.18 in two and a half weeks hehehe......
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22

Lil Ole Me 97-Your post made me laugh---Where are all the gurls? c'mon,

It's a shame Lil Ole Me 97 is not posting anymore. I think she got insulted and left for good, when someone told her to "shut the hell up" in reply to her last post. I thought she was funny, too.
I enjoyed talking to her!

That was pretty rude of someone to say :mad:! I know who it was... I hope that's not the reason she hasn't been around. Where are you Chit Chat Kitty Chat?
I have strong feeling that was the reason. Lil Ole Me 97 abruptly stopped posting after that.

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I didn't either. But then again, I never welcome anybody

Quote:Originally posted by Dark Osamu
I wouldn't put me on my list either didn't either

Vicious and Dark Osamu. You will be on my cool list anyday. I certainly remember Vicious's WARM welcome after my first post.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I certainly remember Vicious's WARM welcome after my first post.

Hahaha. I'm sure I've had alot of 'warm' welcomes for people. But I'm such a jerk to everyone that I never remember what bad thing I said to who. :confused:
Interesting...the female count is up to 9!! My goodness, that's a goodly amount!! YEAH!!! And the female count won't ever be in the negatives...you won't be able to get rid of me as long as Schultz is around.Big Grin
Nahh,I don't think you are mean.I am sure you have not said anything to upset me at least.And your posts amuse me ever so much Vicious.Oh and has anyone seen any new awesome anime???kristym22
The newest awesome anime that I've seen is Gunslinger Girl... last season, but it kicked ass.

My list would consist of JJ only because of the prices... no posts can compare to that.
You know, phrases like "ever so much" and the like need to be used more often. I like people, Especially girls with intelligence but even more so when they use their intellect. Ka-Talliya and Kristy... you ladies rock!

EDIT

I also wanted to add HBK...I greatly respect anyone who can put up with my BS and still call me cool. I have to say, you Rock too!Wink
I don't think us guys have any problems with smart, pretty girls who like animation. Pretty safe to say...
Wow that was ever so sweet DARK OSAMU.Thank you ever so much wow....Oh! and also some new Anime I would like to see is Haibane Renmai,Chobits,and Last exile.Tell me how they are if anyone has seen them before.Thank you ever so much for your replies to all my other questions. kristym22Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Oh! and also some new Anime I would like to see is Haibane Renmai,Chobits,and Last exile.Tell me how they are if anyone has seen them before.Thank you ever so much for your replies to all my other questions. kristym22Big Grin

Chobits was OK. Haibane was much better than I expected and definitely worth taking a look at. And Last Exile is the best anime that's being released right now IMO. It is awesome. You must buy it. That is the 1st DVD I watch as soon as I get a shipment in.
I don't really make lists but I am flattered to be on one.

I guess I can be a jerk at times but that's what happens when someone speaks their mind. At least I hope to realize when I'm wrong and appologize when I realize I'm offensive.

And for people I like... eventually I get around to lampooning their avatar...
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Hahaha. I'm sure I've had alot of 'warm' welcomes for people. But I'm such a jerk to everyone that I never remember what bad thing I said to who. :confused:

Classic. you crack me up dude
Oh and nice to see more females joining the board since ive been away

Hello NewbiesBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13