Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who are you?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
28 turn 29 next month my profile says the rest
15, turning 16 September. Close but far..

Only six people in my age group, I'm such a young'un.
katherine_jean Wrote:15, turning 16 September. Close but far..

Only six people in my age group, I'm such a young'un.

enjoy them while you can, after you turn 21 they start to go so quick
Mantis421 Wrote:enjoy them while you can, after you turn 21 they start to go so quick
Haha, I suppose you're right. Big Grin

But with parents like mine, it's hard to even go to school.

Over protective physco Catholics.

Oh. JOY to the fucking world. Smile
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha, I suppose you're right. Big Grin

lol dont worry they get better with age also.
Mantis421 Wrote:lol dont worry they get better with age also.
Haha, I sure as hell hope so.

But ya never know, Cassidy (One of my sisters) is 18 and she still has alot of troubles. Actualy, She was thinking about getting an account on IA ^^
I'm 19 so I'm in the main age group. I talk about me enough so no details this time. Big Grin

And you have an 18 year old sister huh? Bet she ain't as pretty as you. :p No, thats a BAD Blight, BAD Blight! :eek:
Male age 19
I was born in July too. I have heard that a lot of genius' and scientists were born in July. Results are typical.
Don't f***k around, stay in school. Blah blah blah, sounds like preaching youve heard it before but I'm serious. Nowadays without that college degree your not going anywhere. Your parents are there just to be hipocrits or at least thats what i have learnt, don't sweat the small stuff it wont get you anywhere but more stressed out.
Female, 22.
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha, I suppose you're right. Big Grin

Kind of like that, or at least used to be, in my family. Hard work always stressed over grades albeit not as bad though as when my dad was a kid. I know it's gotta have some truth to it, though. I make more than anyone in my sister's senior economics class, and I'm going to get at least a second job this fall. But then again, it's kind of hard not to when you break all of the child labor laws :p . Of course, I want to go to college though.

My father at least is an atheist as am I, so I really don't have to worry about psycho Christian over-protective parents, lucky for me :p .

By the way, I'm male, 15, and my bithday is in October.
Mantis421 Wrote:enjoy them while you can, after you turn 21 they start to go so quick

soo true...
ive never really felt my age or "old"
till i turned 22...gah i wanted to be 21 for longer Sad

gahhh how ive wasted my supposedly "fun" youth period
"16 - 21" as they say are THE YEARS OF FUN
or however that Chinese saying goes
rav96 Wrote:soo true...
ive never really felt my age or "old"
till i turned 22...gah i wanted to be 21 for longer Sad

gahhh how ive wasted my supposedly "fun" youth period
"16 - 21" as they say are THE YEARS OF FUN
or however that Chinese saying goes
You're not really out of that fun period until you're 27, so keep enjoying it!
I'm 20, male, and living as if its still the 80's. Now if only I could find some Parachute

Pants. They say Ebay supposed too have everything but they aren't there. Oh well.
onizuka17711 Wrote:You're not really out of that fun period until you're 27, so keep enjoying it!

not when your gonna be workin 8.00 till 6.30 5 to 6 days a week...after Uni (no jobs are 9 till 5 for pharmacists...though that what you get paid for...but you always have to be hour before work and Boots closes at 6pm...thus i leave at 6.30 earliest..gah and not payed for it...stoooooooopid)

gah why the Pre Reg training why...
gah i wanted a year out atleast before working... but hey atleast im getting £16k for it though thats gonna go to paying all my debts... if only they gave the proper non training salary of £32k Sad though the tax man gonna get his 40% cut coz its exceeds the £31k bracket...gah i hate Tax
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13