Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What kind of HOT are we talking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anime chicks seem to vary as much as chicks in real life. You have differant types of "Hotness" and the ever present "Cute". Here are my picks for "Levels of Hotness" applied to the world of anime.

Cute: Mogi (Initial D), Chi (Chobits)
Pretty: Koaru (Kenshin)
Hot: Belldandy (Ah My Goddess)
Sexy: Lady Mir (Geneshaft)
Spicy: Urd (Ah My Goddess)
Steaming: Faye (Cowboy Beebop), Mizuho(Onegai Teacher)

Granted this is from a female perspective and I only listed a couple. So, who rates on your levels of "Hotness"?

And for you ladies out there, who's the hottest guy in Anime?
For me, it's Takumi from Initail D. Wink
There are a few cuties: Chidori and Melissa from Full Metal Panic, Nanami and Shayla-Shayla from El Hazard, Nausicaa from Nausicaa, Celes from Hellsing, Chloe from Noir, Ranma, Ryoko and Washu from Tenchi, Iria, Ryoko from Nadesico, Mitsune from Love Hina, caska from Berserk and...

well this is getting long. I'll leave it as this: I can't really categorize and make any my favorites. But these are the most notable.
Let me see if I can rate some of my favorites from cute to hot.

Asuka from Eva
Ryoko from Tenchi
Shayla Shayla from El Hazard
Madoka Ayukawa from KOR
Mirielle from Noir
Faye Valentine
Urd from OMG
Fujiko from Lupin

Fujiko is definitely the hottest although my favorite is Ayukawa based on Personality and looks.

(I'll edit the list if I think of some more.)
asuka asuka asuka!
Amazingingly Beautiful: Kyoko Otonashi from Maison Ikkoku, Ayukawa Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road

Cute: Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 (with long hair), Kirika Yumura from Noir, Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho
It was an oversight on my part, but Ayukawa Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road and Fujiko from Lipin definately belong on the list! Smile

And I don't remember her name, but the blue-haired art student in Teacher's Pet (The Natural).Wink
I forgot about the nurse from GTO. I think her name is Ms. Kadena. She belongs between Mirielle and Faye in my list.
I don't really like Mirielle all that much...no idea why, but maybe it's her attitude.
That's why I went with Kirika. Big Grin
Hot anime chicks?
Seras Victoria - Hellsing
Narusegawa - Love Hina
Motoko - Love Hina
Cutey Honey
... and many more.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I don't really like Mirielle all that much...no idea why, but maybe it's her attitude.

Maybe, because she's bad at her job and isn't a particularly good assassin :p
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Maybe, because she's bad at her job and isn't a particularly good assassin :p

Hahaha. That she is. she does have a bitchy attitude, but she dresses much better than Kirika and would probably be way better than her in bed. Kirika would just lie there and not do anything.
she's also, like, 15 or 16...
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
she's also, like, 15 or 16...

I thought we were conveniently ignoring that fact. If that's the case, we might as well throw out half the girls listed here. :eek:
Unlike Vicious and his Pedophilia, I tend to go for women of legal age. Wink

Older women complex: Mrs. Moroboshi from Urusei Yatsura and Mrs. Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Nobody mentioned Bulma from Dragon Ball. :confused:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5