Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What kind of HOT are we talking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
That's Right: "Just because you're on a diet, don't mean you can't look at the menu." That was my motto when I was married.
I'm no diet for him...unless it's from computers and anime...
I'd say Ayanami Rei and Kaoru... but mainly REI Big Grin
I love how Gainax draws 14 year olds as 19 year olds...
yeah this is always funny to see some one that is "14" who looks older than I am...lol
It's the steroids!! All the steroids those freaks stuff into cows and chickens to make em bigger and better!! It's trickling down into the kids man!! Is it just me or do girls in junior high and freshman seem to be developing a lot faster then girls say oh a decade ago? I don't remember that many compared to when I was in junior high or my freshman year. It's a conspiracy...<.< I've found myself doing a double-take way too many times at kids I know are like 15.....man my friend has a friend who's sis is only like 16...and she looks like a slightly younger version of Catherine Zeta Jones...*_*....it's crazy..
that's kinda disgusting since Catherine Zeta Jones looks kinda old...
She is old, but she's still hot. Don't see what she ever saw it that Michael Douglas guy. Still the girl I'm talking about looks more like a younger version of her when she was in Zorro. She just looks like she's in her early 20's then late teens k. Thought I'd clarify that to da masses. Though that movie that Catherine Zeta Jones is supposed to be in soon makes her look pretty good for her age. That and she's had 2 kids? I also hate that John Stamos guy..the guy from Full House...how'd he ever get Rebecca Romijn Stamos for a wife...
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
I also hate that John Stamos guy..the guy from Full House...how'd he ever get Rebecca Romijn Stamos for a wife...

LOL... I think every one hates him. and as far as his wife.. I bet she is stupid, therefore they'd make a perfect couple :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5