Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What kind of HOT are we talking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
cute:Shampoo, Akane, Ramna
Faye is realy hot
and Haruko from Flcl for some reason I found her quite atractive
maybe Im into hot violent chiks
She certainly is a violent one.
Can't forget Sano from Kenshin!
I don't know...his attitude is kind of a turn off.
I'm still waiting for the reality of finding a hot or even extremely cute genius hacker girl. For some reason that just intrigues me, because the odds are so slim. It's like trying to hit a star with a slingshot. A task better left unattempted. If you've ever seen the ratio in the computer science field of guys to girls...you'd have a much better understanding. I'd have to say it's the equivalent of a strip club without the dancing girls..<.<

EDIT: I went through that and didn't even give an example..kinda like Nene off Bubblegum Crisis. lol. You think it could happen?
Chun Li from any animation has always been hot.
Just to but into this... Kenshin is super hot, as sissy as he may be at times. So is Sano.. OMG the things I would do to them..um.. yeah maybe I should stop right there.. and last but not least Inuyahsa... meow!!!!
as for pretty girls Kaoru of course..
I wouldn't say Kenshin's hot, the entire person that is Kenshin is almost magnetic.

Just got done watching Bastard!! Dark Schnieder is so very yummy!!!
LOL!! I'm not sure he'd appreciate bein called yummy ^_^.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I wouldn't say Kenshin's hot, the entire person that is Kenshin is almost magnetic.

that is so true. Do you ever buy any anime cels? I have 3 from Kenshin and I think they are really the most beautiful images I have ever seen of him. InuYasha is the same way. They are so very worth the money you pay for them.
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
LOL!! I'm not sure he'd appreciate bein called yummy ^_^.

Sure he would, it's all about the tone of voice you use!
<.< hey...I thought Schultz was your only yumminess...so what's he got to say about it huh? ^_^
Schultz is my only Yummy...however, it's his intellegence that makes him so. What's an animated character got on that?:p
^_~ Absolutely nothing!!
...in the words of men...it's not a crime to look.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5