Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What kind of HOT are we talking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hottest anime guy...umm.... Vash from Trigun. I don't know why I like him, but it was one of the first animes i watched. He's stuck out in my mind ever since!!!
I have to agree. He's a badass, but at the same time his attitude is something else. And even though he is old, I really liked Walter from Hellsing.
Here is my short list:
Kyoko Otonashi- Maison Ikkoku
Princess Ayeaka- Any Tenchi incarnation.
Belldandy-Oh My Goddess!!!
Sara-Hand Maid May
Lisa Hayes - Robotech(keeping it oldschool)
Arcee=transformers(robo-babe!)
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Here is my short list:
Kyoko Otonashi- Maison Ikkoku
Princess Ayeaka- Any Tenchi incarnation.
Belldandy-Oh My Goddess!!!
Sara-Hand Maid May
Lisa Hayes - Robotech(keeping it oldschool)
Arcee=transformers(robo-babe!)

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! He likes some of the most annoying characters ever. We have completely different tastes. I can't believe someone actually likes Ayeka. You like all the whiny goody goody characters. While I like the more aggressive ones with a bad attitude like Ryoko and Urd and Asuka.
Washu- Tenchi I like the whole age changing thing or whatever, it would come in handy.
Faye is hot, but to crazy: Fujiko- Lupin III seems a better choice to me, plus I like the name Fujicakes.
(Fallen) Angel- Big O isn't that bad looking, although I don't really remember what she looks like.
<insert the name of any half cat half humans besides the one from Escaflowne, who is very very very annoying>
That's about all I can think of at the moment.

As for guys:

It's between Vash & Gene Starwind, they both have their ups & downs.
Vash has those boyish looks, while Gene looks like a real man, & one of the few red heads that are actually cool. Then again there is Kenshin, who is even cuter than Vash, but a bit to girlyish looking sometimes. And my sister likes Tenchi
Due to popular demand I will shed my light on this subject

I will sum it up in 5 words...

Threesome with Deedlit and Pirotis

Nuff Said
No tenticles?
Tenchi is cute also, but Vash still the best for me
Geez, how could I forget.

And for the most charming guy of anime I have to say Lupin III!
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
[B. I can't believe someone actually likes Ayeka. You like all the whiny goody goody characters. While I like the more aggressive ones with a bad attitude like Ryoko and Urd and Asuka. [/B]

Dude I was married to the bad attitude and aggressive one and it left me with half of my shit!!! Now you see where I'm going with this?
Not all that are aggresive are evil. Where would you get in life if you aren't a little aggresive?

Shampoo from Ranma is kinda cute...when she wants to be.
i like faye....even though she is crazy and would probably kill me if i left her for someone else.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya

Shampoo from Ranma is kinda cute...when she wants to be.

I can't believe I forgot about her.
These are all rather more cute than hot:

Rena from Hand Maid May
Helena from Hellsing
Motoko from Love Hina (and Tama-chan too)

Hotter:
Haruka from Love Hina (RPG Mode) Smile
Quote:Originally posted by six_plus_one
These are all rather more cute than hot:

Rena from Hand Maid May

Isn't she like 6 or something??? And I thought I was bad for saying Asuka whose like 15!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5