Photoshop Project
Have they gotten to that part in america yet? In the anime? I love when ****SPOILER**** Ryoga learn his technique that uses his "sadness" to blast Ranma****SPOILER END****

Has your teacher graded you on your CG efforts Suzaku? :?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I've read ahead to see what happens, so you guys don't need to put that spoiler stuff in there for me. No they haven't said who he is yet in the anime nor has Ryoga learned that technique. But I still have the final disc to go right now, so maybe they reveal that in the later episodes of season 4. In my opinion, the OVA's were probably the best part of the entire series so far. The stories and the animation seems alot better.

As for the sidekick thing, I don't really like sidekicks, but I usually end up liking whoever's a dick. Like Vegeta was my fave from DBZ and Asuka from Eva and Saito or Hiko from Kenshin. I think that's why I like Nabiki, cuz she's always conniving to make a dollar and Ranma, just cuz he's usually a prick to everyone he beats up on.
Well yea I think I used the term sidekick wrong. My favs never seem to be the
title charcter. Like I think Zelgadis is the pimp of Slayers. Just like Sano from Kenshin he talks crap through out he series. If I was a true sidekick fan my Fav in DBZ would be Krillin and there is no way it could be him because after Cell they threw him away like grabage...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

I don't really like sidekicks

take that back... :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Sano talks crap, but he's weak compared to the others. He's like the wimp out of all the main characters (excluding women and children). That 's why I like Hiko, cuz he talked shit and backed it up, or Saito, whose a total badass. Zelgadis is a pimp, but I still like Lina. She's a lot funnier and is always thinkin of food.

Sorry boy wonder, you were kinda stupid compared to the Dark Knight.
Quote:Sano talks crap, but he's weak compared to the others

Then explain the Anjin battle.

Quote:That 's why I like Hiko, cuz he talked shit and backed it up

Other than that he had no air time.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I wish Hiko had more air time. I personally think it's because he might've stolen the spotlight from Kenshin. But he wasn't the focus of the series, and neither was Saito, who I think deserved more time too. Hiko is like Boba Fett from Star Wars. He didn't have much air time, but is still a fan favorite.
You still didn't explain the Anjin battle. Confusedweatdrop:
Here Suzaku:

Check these sites out: www.artcorner.org or mutoanime.com for some pshop help
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
w00t, thanks Rei! :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

You still didn't explain the Anjin battle. Confusedweatdrop:

I skipped over that cuz I thought it was self explanatory. He beat 1 of the Juppongatana. No big deal IMO. I have a better question for you. Explain how Saito beat his ass so bad. And at Sano's own game, with his fists!!!! Imagine what would've happened if he had used his sword to its full extent.
Because Sano relies more on offense than defence, and Sano ended up getting thie shit beat out of him because all Saitou did was block. Besides, have you seen Seisouhen? Or read the manga? Sano plays a huge part in the manga, he even has his own saga to himself during the Jinchuu Arc where he goes back and ends up fighting his father.
I'm not much into mangas, so no. And the last OVA comes out on the 25th, so I'm waiting until then.
From the anime series, you can't argue that he's as strong as alot of the other fighters. He got thoroughly beat by Kenshin and Saito. Obviously Shishio and Soujiro could beat him as well as Aoshi and numerous others that I'm forgetting now. He was a help to Kenshin, but he could not have dealt with alot of the stronger characters in the series. That was the only point I was making.
Also, the explanation you gave is still a weakness. That means he was mentally weak and Saito out thunk him.
Everyone has a weakness though. Kenshin's weakness is that Tomoe is still binded to his heart. Sano's weakness is the nutcase can't learn to use a defensive tactic. Aoshi's weakness is he's driven by "needing" to be the best (this changes after the Kyoto Arc in the manga). Everyone has one. And seriously, you should find a decent spot online to download some scanlations from. The manga is so superior to the series.
Did your teacher grade that Zelda pic? Smile Manga is almost always superior! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36